• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Must...resist! Who is Phe? NO! I must read the story through and discover the magic for myself! :eek:

Clearly RD is playing with my very soul here people. Clearly! :eek:

I can't sleep! Or rather I choose not to! Also Christmas!...Is right around the corner! :cool:

Lol, just a short form for Phenex. :wink: Okay, if you insist...you shall find out on your own.

Me? Play with your soul? I would never! :eek: *Snickers*

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
My friend's little boy made it though the night! Thanks for the well wishes, guys :smile:
rocky-celebrating.gif

That's great! Hope he continues to get better.

Keep us posted about the little guy.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Just curious, what do you do for a living? And what's Boxing Day?

I work for a Sports Nutrition and Vitamin company, Boxing Day is day after Christmas where everyone has a drunken punch up...

To me its just an extra day off after Christmas Day, nothing more than that. :wink:

My friend's little boy made it though the night! Thanks for the well wishes, guys :smile:

Wasnt aware of this but hope they are ok.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium

=D I hope he continues to get better! *will think good thoughts for him and his mother*

Thinking:
So a friend of mine spent three hours ignoring me on Skype and then randomly sent me a message saying "still slacking?" I'm just like:
tumblr_lys7lfSndw1rni0w9o1_r1_500_zpscymh5qsf.gif

*ignores message**goes back to chatting with other people*

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
sister gets guinea pig, oh it's going to be fine. Then I'm starving and finally prepare some food and get ready to eat it. Next thing I know I have guinea pig **** in my face because she thought it was funny. I couldn't even finish my food after I literally took two bites. I am going to break that things neck. Now I'm starving again.

Viper

Premium
sister gets guinea pig, oh it's going to be fine. Then I'm starving and finally prepare some food and get ready to eat it. Next thing I know I have guinea pig **** in my face because she thought it was funny. I couldn't even finish my food after I literally took two bites. I am going to break that things neck. Now I'm starving again.

Guinea pigs are edible, you know... :angel:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Angel Glad to hear the good news. That is actually a kick butt good news thing to wake up to!

@Chancey289 I liked two of your posts in one page sir. Are you Magic? :nailbiting: And if so, when does the gathering start? :rolleyes:

Reference! :eek:

I'm a Legenday Dark Night? Does that mean Unlimited DT costume?! *Checks closest* Nope.... All the same clothes...:sleep: Although more enemies are swapping and in greater numbers... Oh God not this mode! :eek:

Thanks @Steve Powell

KRSkull

CT: *finds a bag of cat food* I want to taste this *Looks at the back of a bag of cat food* "Pet food is not good for human consumption". I wish i was a cat :'(.

CT2: So back in 2000 i bought a jacket and i still have it. and last night i saw something that really surprised me.

10671327_10153055100203949_5882736645470091289_n.jpg

Top Bottom