• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
A very good friend of mine is currently waiting to hear if her son (who has 29 separate diagnoses) is going to survive surgery. What started as a simple tonsillectomy is now a life or death operation as he's taken a turn for the worse. Poor kid is only 6...I hope and pray he's going to be alright...

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Got my latest countdown uploaded today. I was Top Ten Credit themes in videogames. I thought it'd be cute to do this list in December....you know cuz it's the end of the year and credits come at the end .....I'll just go now

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So today I was asked if I wanted to put one of my orignal stories ( Clockwork Dragon) on Spark-a-tail. :3 I feel happy someone thought my story was good. <3 So much happy feels. *huggles all around.* Now time to put it up and write chapter four.

Congrats! ^^ Hope to see you around on there.

CT: That moment when you realize you're a spectacular idiot. Wrought iron, dammit...not rod iron. Seriously, what the heck is wrong with me? :facepalm:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Rebel Dynasty If Gwen learns any kind of music, I will own the Jig is up! Also don't play with me! You know I love Giant animals! :eek:

Lol! She's a tad busy--between dealing with a jerk-ish phoenix, exploring new worlds, and trying not to die--I imagine she won't have any time to take up new hobbies. :laugh: I could spare you the agony of not knowing by showing you Phe's character bio....:whistle:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lol! She's a tad busy--between dealing with a jerk-ish phoenix, exploring new worlds, and trying not to die--I imagine she won't have any time to take up new hobbies. :laugh: I could spare you the agony of not knowing by showing you Phe's character bio....:whistle:

Must...resist! Who is Phe? NO! I must read the story through and discover the magic for myself! :eek:

Clearly RD is playing with my very soul here people. Clearly! :eek:

I can't sleep! Or rather I choose not to! Also Christmas!...Is right around the corner! :cool:

Top Bottom