• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Rebel Dynasty: Take care, pal. Have a great Christmas. You deserve it :D

I'll make sure to eat everything in sight. That includes the tree. Wood you believe it? Heh...*tumbleweed*

Have yourself a white Christmas. Well just to make sure as not to offend anyone. Have yourself a multi-coloured Christmas.

PS: No Christmas joke from any cracker will make you laugh more than this.

Dante is red.
Vergil is blue.
Remember DmC.
I've got a bigger dick than you.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
@Rebel Dynasty merry christmas to you and yours :D wait....I'm meant to do this on fb.....

+I feel a teeny weeny itty bitty bit guilty for going to Empire tonight when the forum is asking for donations. That's 300$ down, BAM, for a couple of front row seats and some sparkling beverage to a very hyped up mature circus show. That may have gone down for a better cause here.
Then again, no paypal and no solid income until after the new year so no means by which to donate....sigh.... ah well. You win some you lose some, suppose that's the name of the game.

Shurrup Mix.

Meg

I think I'm going to start referring to the collective Devil May Cry series as "dmc" that way it includes both the original and reboot. 'Cause they're all Devil May Cry. And fun.

And I haven't played any dmc is a long time. Did I ever finish DmC on Heaven or Hell? No because I got bored. Hmmm....maybe some DMD mode would be nice. :sneaky:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh snap! @VampireWicked is "GOLD!" now! Congrats my snizzle-wizzle! :bored: (Yup, I totally just wrote that... The 90's made me do it! I swear! :eek: )
I'm tired! I need to sleep and stop typing stuff! :cautious:

I FINALLY saw the Pirate Sentai Gokaiger Final Live Tour! 4 years later... :cautious: It was magical! :nailbiting: Spandex forever witches! :D

Witches... @Shadow You miss are AWESOME! :thumbsup:

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Well, got my revenge on my sisters without even lifting a finger. Heidi dropped her while watching TV and it went under the sofa. Now the only way to get it out which I suggested is to open the foot rest which might kill it. But instead they are shining a torch under the sofa, scaring it back and forth. This is the meaning of insanity.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I did some sketching after so long. My skills felt......off. I guess it's something you got to get back in the swing of things with. I hate it when depression and stuff strikes me and deteriorates my drawing. Anyway, this is the pic I sketched. Dante.

c89a0f31-2d80-4835-a9a5-ae114960a2df_zps4c02cdbe.jpg

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I did some sketching after so long. My skills felt......off. I guess it's something you got to get back in the swing of things with. I hate it when depression and stuff strikes me and deteriorates my drawing. Anyway, this is the pic I sketched. Dante.

It looks great compared to my sketches. I can't draw humans. ^^; What Dante does this one take after? DMC3?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It looks great compared to my sketches. I can't draw humans. ^^; What Dante does this one take after? DMC3?
Yea, just his hair is more reminiscent to DMC 1 Dante with how it sticks out. It started out that way, then I got lazy and just decided to keep his shirt off and turn it in to DMC 3 lol.

I did this other Dante drawing a while back done entirely in sharpie.
215fae7a-104b-43fa-a425-01d205ec289e_zps08d4e7f9.jpg

Top Bottom