• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
The nice thing about waiting rooms at mental asylums...err I mean mental health communities, is that you don't have to be polite and smile and make small chat or respond to formalities like that at all. No bs tolerated. You're here because you're mentally ill and you don't have to deal with society's **** here. You don't smile back, sweet as, you're all in hell together so no need to pretend you're okay.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I feel like if I start writing, I'd write a couple thousand words. I know it won't really happen, but still. Maybe I should try writing. >_>

+ Cookies! *nomnomnom*

The nice thing about waiting rooms at mental asylums...err I mean mental health communities, is that you don't have to be polite and smile and make small chat or respond to formalities like that at all. No bs tolerated. You're here because you're mentally ill and you don't have to deal with society's **** here. You don't smile back, sweet as, you're all in hell together so no need to pretend you're okay.

That's true. *remembers that from when her mum was in one* Always freaked me out when someone was suddenly super nice and cheerful to us when we were visiting mum.... @_@ Erm...is everything okay? ^^;

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I hate not feeling well. I think I have an anxiety disorder. I can be relaxing and not dealing with stress when suddenly my heart rate spikes, my blood pressure rises, and I get my chest pains/weird feelings. Great. Bipolar, depression, and now this.

I won't be able to go back to the doctor until the 31st.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
IS SPIDER-MAN COMING TO THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE OR WHAT??!!?!

I'M SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY ATTACKS RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T TAKE THIS S#!&!

GIVE ME A CONFIRMATION! YES OR NO?!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
the new 52 sucks. i can't believe i used to be excited for it. what looked so promising about it?
*finds a bunch of post-crisis books*
WOAH, the good stuff
*reads it*
oh yeah...that's why i was excited for the new 52. this stuff sucks too.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
IS SPIDER-MAN COMING TO THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE OR WHAT??!!?!

I'M SUFFERING FROM ANXIETY ATTACKS RIGHT NOW AND I CAN'T TAKE THIS SH!T!

GIVE ME A CONFIRMATION! YES OR NO?!
do you like the ultimate spider-man tv series?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Not really. I miss Spectacular Spider-Man.
based off the leaked conversations it seems like marvel would pretty much do the ultimate spider-man cartoon but live action. for me personally, i can either watch sony trip over their own shoe-laces or watch a live action version of one of my least favorite animated shows. (which is ironic because i always thought drake bell would make a perfect peter parker/spider-man)

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Dragon ball xenoverse is coming out soon like January 15

I see the Broly reference in your text below your Avatar. :cool:

A few thoughts:

Sword Art Online wise: Suguha your ALO Avatar's boobs are way to big for your age! I know 16 year olds can some times be well verse in racking up points but come on! :eek: Stop thinking of Kirito X Leefa thoughts! Stop it SRS! :banghead:

Joe Inoue's song "Closer" is just awesome! :cool: Listens to AmaLee & Pellek's cover of Closer. My God! Its heavenly! :eek:
Still no interest in watching Naruto thou...

Thor should ALWAYS be in Kirito's ALO party! Plus bring back the Light Saber SAO! Eh... I mean "Photon Sword..."

I miss watching Power Rangers Megaforce/Super Megaforce... :blush: I understand why the fans dislike this Season of PR (It was a mess, but I dug its "ideas"?) I'm not so hyped for Power Rangers Dino Charge not because I dislike the source material. ( Electric Beast Squadron Kyoryuger was just SO gosh darn good!) But rather its because it isn't the mish mash of two different shows like Megaforce was. Megaforce used two different Super Sentai's show to create its wacked out program. You try being a US company using footage of Angels and Pirates and make it work under children's censorship. :bored: )

Wagon the helper girl robot from Express Squadron Toqger is too sexual. We get it, everything is "intense"! I'm tired of the "intense" puns. Enough with the butt shots! However Toq #4 Mio is such a doll. I can stare at her for hours. :inlove:
Kyoryuger VS Toqger is right around the corner, heck ya! :D

"Your Titan will fall in 30 seconds." Yay! *Gun shot* Oh come on! :banghead:

When I read "Gwen" I think "Gwen Stefani." Also if Phenex becomes a giant fire bird at some point in the story I will lose my mind! :eek: :thumbsup: @Rebel Dynasty

I miss you Veebs! @Vergil'sBitch :'(

Love, love, love, love. :inlove:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
When I read "Gwen" I think "Gwen Stefani." Also if Phenex becomes a giant fire bird at some point in the story I will lose my mind! :eek: :thumbsup: @Rebel Dynasty

Lol! The thought has occurred to me a few times. ;) But no, she wasn't named after her. Also....*conspiratorial laughter*. :laugh:

CT: Finally! Chapter Ten is done! I don't care how much editing I'll have to do from here...for all intents and purposes, it's finished! Clean up is much easier anyway (though I'd say there's just as much hair-pulling).

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
why aren't humans objective? just a weird thing i was thinking about earlier today. i notice how people can be quite selective when it comes to things that they like, and can also be quite picky when it comes to things they don't like. kinda makes me feel stupid that i never noticed that before

Viper

Premium
Scientists have brought into connection high levels of testosterone and desire for spicy food. Naturally, they only talk about men, but with pcos causing higher release of testosterone, I now realize why I always reach for chilli or similar hot spices.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
why aren't humans objective? just a weird thing i was thinking about earlier today. i notice how people can be quite selective when it comes to things that they like, and can also be quite picky when it comes to things they don't like. kinda makes me feel stupid that i never noticed that before
Actually it's pretty normal. Humans can't be 100% objective (even if some believe otherwise.) because it goes against our nature. We are not machines, so of course if it goes about something we like, we opinionated about it. That many things in this world have 2 sides aren't helping either, because in cases like this neither judgment is wrong.

Top Bottom