• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
me: DC, Marvel, time to go out. you guys ready?
*opens door to DC's room and sees it putting on waaaay too much makeup*
DC: they won't love me. i have to change. i HAVE to. they'll love me better that way. i just wannabe accepted...LOVE ME!
*closes door on DC*
me: well, imma go check on your cousin, Marvel.
*opens door to marvel's room and sees marvel cradling on the floor in it's own urine*
Marvel: i'm not crazy...i swea--PUT THE ****ING LOTION IN THE BASKET! they all love me. but what if they don--NONONONONO. I'M SPECIAL...you know i'm special.
*closes the door on Marvel*
me: ok then, ladies. looks like it's just me and you today.
*hops in car with idw and image*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Had a nice night out with some family friends and introduced their one year old to Labyrinth...which he enjoyed (he also liked playing fruit ninja for the first time). I are cold, though. :S *shivers*

+ Well, I finally put a message on my profile looking for them...I hope someone PMs me, because I really, really want to adopt that story. x_x

Viper

Premium
I think my mom is the only person that starts her two week holiday break by thoroughly cleaning the kitchen. In fact, it was already yesterday afternoon that she told me how much she itches to wash the windows.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
For Christmas, for myself, I'm looking to get a new jacket. Probably this one.
ad2c2d6d-86ef-4893-b896-5f120bdfe0b9.jpg

Also, I always dug Dante's necklace in DmC as it's less of a cosplay accessory and more of just a cool necklace to wear. So, I think I'm gonna get that as well.

And, a scouter from DBZ so I can read people's power levels.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, the share thing either resets itself, or is glitching.

Also, holy hell---there have been a lot of views, lately. O_O I wonder why so many people are checking it out, all of a sudden? I figured the only ones that really get paid attention to are the latest updates.

Well, hopefully this means comments will follow. If not, c'est la vie; I'll be away for a week, anyway. ^^;

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
ugh. christmas is a few days away and i didn't get anyone a present...and i know i'm gonna get weird looks for it too. well, i guess i can blame it on unemployment this year. yeah. thats exactly what i'm gonna do

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Chancey289: Please refrain from double posting.

Resist teh urge.

Devil May Cry is Dante's shop.
Where he waits for the phone to ring.
Demon hunting will never stop.
But what will Christmas bring?

The tree is up and complete.
And presents already bought.
What'll the others think of this feet?
Will Dante's efforts be what they thought?

They arrive at the door that gets several knocks.
They step inside to witness all that is done.
The Christmas tree, stacks of pizza, box after box.
And the presents are still yet to come.

To be continued...

Top Bottom