• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
A far more productive day of writing than I would have figured. Best I've done since NaNo (I've barely been able to do more than 300-400 words a day, save for the one time I went over 600...this time, over 800, which is fine with me).

I wonder if I was lagging just because Gwen isn't always the easiest to work with? Not sure why I have an easier time relating to my edgier, smart-assed male character, than my female OC (no matter how many times I put myself in her shoes, I can't seem to articulate her thoughts and feelings as well).

Hopefully now that I'm getting into the swing of things again, the next scene I do from her POV will come easier. I mean, it's not like I don't like her--she's my literary daughter, after all. I guess I just like my boys too much...:unsure:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I just realized how weird Dante's cowboy boots in DMC4 are.

"but der not cowboi bootz, der *random type of boot*"

Which is true; they're not cowboy boots. :p Cowboy boots don't have tread. :cool:

CT: Okay, sending the rest of the stuff this week. Hopefully it all gets where it needs to go. Busy morning ahead of me, it seems. >.> Errands, why you no do yourselves? :'(

Viper

Premium
I love burning candles and incense but it's like I might as well be burning money.

When I see the prices of some of these candles it certainly feels like I'd be burning a thick roll of money. I know manufacture of these things costs, but still it's a bit much.

I usually go for a nice oil, and tea lights can be bought cheaply in bulk. With a few drops going into water, one of those little bottles lasts for a long time.

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
While I am ecstatic about the DMC4 Special Edition, and DMC is my favorite game series, if I ain't too happy with the sh*t then I will say so. Capcom has around 4-6 months to really edit and fix some things. No more re-hashes...give Vergil something we can grab onto other than making him go through the same levels a la Dante in DMC4.

And where the hell is DMC 5?

KRSkull

CT: Its official the end of the human race will by the hands or i should say paws to be more accurate of non other than cats. I mean a few hours ago i was sitting in the coffee shop and i just bought a cup of coffee and chicken and cheese sandwich. While i was sitting a cat came and started to beg me for food. So i gave it a small piece of chicken from my sandwich and it ate it. Then it jumped on top of the table punched the bread with its paw and took the chicken and cheese and pulled it to the other side of the table. Once it finished eating. It looked at me and then looked at my coffee and then looked at me again (i think it gave me an evil smile when it looked at me the second time). I got up and rised my cup and it bent its knees preparing to jump. I put my hand on its back to prevent it from jumping. Counted to three and moved my hand and ran away. And it started to chase me. I took a piece of wool thread from my pocket and threw it hoping that it will distract it. And it worked.

CT2: I just thought of an idea for a TV series i call it The Forum.

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I went to the doctor about my weird chest feelings/pain and it turns out I'm just suffering from an anxiety attack brought on by stress causing me to be hyper alert which explains my hypertension blood pressure.

The doctor I saw was one of the coolest dudes I've ever met. He seemed to actually care about what I was going through and opened up to me about certain experiences he had that I could relate to giving me advice about how to deal with the stuff. I see counselors and even they aren't that open with me or particularly welcoming to my issues they're supposed to help me out with.

I met a good man today and basically made a new friend. I'm actually glad I went to the doctor. Calmed some of my fears down and really helped me out. I was not expecting this experience, but more doctors should be like this guy.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
A far more productive day of writing than I would have figured. Best I've done since NaNo (I've barely been able to do more than 300-400 words a day, save for the one time I went over 600...this time, over 800, which is fine with me).

I wonder if I was lagging just because Gwen isn't always the easiest to work with? Not sure why I have an easier time relating to my edgier, smart-assed male character, than my female OC (no matter how many times I put myself in her shoes, I can't seem to articulate her thoughts and feelings as well).

Hopefully now that I'm getting into the swing of things again, the next scene I do from her POV will come easier. I mean, it's not like I don't like her--she's my literary daughter, after all. I guess I just like my boys too much...:unsure:

Says you! :eek: I understand Gwen's problems more than my own! :eek:

I want the name "Kirito-Kun" on my Work name badge! Must find way to trick HR people into getting me a third badge... (Yes third! :eek: I switch my badges, nobody knows my name! Muhahaha! Its devilish and brilliant!)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Says you! :eek: I understand Gwen's problems more than my own! :eek:

I want the name "Kirito-Kun" on my Work name badge! Must find way to trick HR people into getting me a third badge... (Yes third! :eek: I switch my badges, nobody knows my name! Muhahaha! Its devilish and brilliant!)

Aww, I'm glad her feelings are coming through loud and clear, then. ^^ I'm slower writing her, for some reason. XP

LOL! Your co-workers must be incredibly confused--though I'm sure if you get a Kirito one, a few of them will catch the reference. ;)

berto

I Saw the Devil
On occasion I go check the Introduction and Goodbyes section of the forum. I thought to myself that it was tragic that so many long time member were leaving and that there was a sense of... understanding, that we knew why they were leaving. If this announcement hadn't happened it would've continued and the vacancy would've continued to grow.

Now, with the last 2 games getting their own 'HD Collection' treatment I know that they'll be back before long but the timing is just weird, like they were waiting for people to give up till they showed what they had up their sleeves. Kinda don't know how to react to it. It's not a bad business strategy nor are they obligated to show it at our leisure but, still kinda feels a bit... cheeky?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
On occasion I go check the Introduction and Goodbyes section of the forum. I thought to myself that it was tragic that so many long time member were leaving and that there was a sense of... understanding, that we knew why they were leaving. If this announcement hadn't happened it would've continued and the vacancy would've continued to grow.

Now, with the last 2 games getting their own 'HD Collection' treatment I know that they'll be back before long but the timing is just weird, like they were waiting for people to give up till they showed what they had up their sleeves. Kinda don't know how to react to it. It's not a bad business strategy nor are they obligated to show it at our leisure but, still kinda feels a bit... cheeky?
Only if you look at it that way. I think a lot of us came for the games, and stayed for the community. It doesn't always have to be about vidya games. Just look at this particular thread.

Top Bottom