• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Oh, that's more social or societal/tribal evolution.

I thought you were referring to the more biological kind with random mutation and non-random natural selection.
I was more or less talking about that too. Sometimes mutation gives a certain species an edge over the others. I was giving a blanket generalization -- trying to include "all of it".

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
We all went to sleep at the same time, so why am i the inly one awake? :shifty::rolleyes:
Right now, my bedroom is full of snoring people and it's so noisy. And I want to get up and eat breakfast, but somehow one of my friends has fallen sleep in front of the door and I don't want to wake her up.
Time to use my emergency bedroom snacks.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Any Idea on what it all was about ? Finished it myself not so long ago, left me puzzled, tbh...

Your character was involved in a bus bombing that injured "You" and killed "Her". He decides to get therapy for his clinical depression afterward and your choices in the game affect how he copes. For example, the Blue ending shows he hasn't let go of her, the Green ending shows he is still guilty about her, but has moved on, the White ending shows that he's completely moved on, the Red ending has him killing himself... Etc. That's why the endgame stats are called a psych report.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
They're finally installing central air in the P.M.Q. sometime this week. ^_^ That will make next summer much more bearable. Babysitting Thursday, and in-laws coming over this weekend...if not for the fact a lot of the housework has been done, I'd be freaking out, right about now. Fortunately,I'll still be able to make time for writing--otherwise I would be freaking.

...Looks like I'm not ready to use Chosokabe just yet...Tadakatsu, why must you keep killing me?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Your character was involved in a bus bombing that injured "You" and killed "Her". He decides to get therapy for his clinical depression afterward and your choices in the game affect how he copes. For example, the Blue ending shows he hasn't let go of her, the Green ending shows he is still guilty about her, but has moved on, the White ending shows that he's completely moved on, the Red ending has him killing himself... Etc. That's why the endgame stats are called a psych report.
Awesome thanks now I get it :thumbsup: I read somewhere theory about war zone and how all in game representative of it. But what is the meaning of Father and Mother in game? I understand smaller enemies are something like representative of inner demons, but what about bosses?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Awesome thanks now I get it :thumbsup: I read somewhere theory about war zone and how all in game representative of it. But what is the meaning of Father and Mother in game? I understand smaller enemies are something like representative of inner demons, but what about bosses?

The larger demons could be seen as the source of his mental illness, as it's implied that the Mother boss is the source of the disease in the game world.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
The larger demons could be seen as the source of his mental illness, as it's implied that the Mother boss is the source of the disease in the game world.
oh, thank you :D I just wondered why they named like it. I can get Mother of the decease, but Father...hmmm. It looks like Father was representative for his fear of going outside due how he prevents you from leaving the house...

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Hehe was I bit confused myself because I got the blue ending and didn't understand what the heck was happening, It made more sense once I looked into the other endings
I was confused by all side character like The professor, so I missed whole thing about psych report. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"I heard he took out 1000 ninjas...and not the fake ones. Real ninjas." Yeah, that's exactly what we should be talking about. Not the fact that I'm hanging off a ledge directly opposite you and you can't see me even though you're looking in my direction. Noooooo. Let's just talk about the ninjas. :rolleyes:

+ I swear I get fevers more often than any person should be able to.... *might need to hunt down an ice pack*

Top Bottom