• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I wonder how many things flew in that window, that he considered being, before a bat flew in.

Cuz you know Bruce was just sitting there as random stuff came in the window and he kept saying "I will be Twigman", "I will be Manleaf", "I will be Newspaper-coupons-dude". And Alfred was just like "No. Bruce, no. ಠ_ಠ Bruce, stahp." And then bats attacked.

+ I'm hyper. :woot: *bounces all over the forums*

Exejpgwmv

Wife: I want a piggyback ride.

Husband: Nu

Wife: Give me a piggyback ride.

Husband: Nuu

Wife: I command you to give me a piggyback and to stop making that stupid-f*cking sound!

Husband: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu *flees*

Wife: Get back here you little manwhore!! *gives chase*

Me: "Interesting"; I say
whilst scribbling in my notepad as a distant "Yeehaa!!!" echos in the background.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
First day of working for Tesco. Teddy the new employee found himself being subjected to pain. He realised one thing. Bears should not wear name badges. Because bears don't wear clothes. Not unless they are animated. He quit the job as he was unable to tolerate animal cruelty.

Considering this isn't real. No animals were harmed during the making of this thought.

Viper

Premium
I am of female kind, but I fail at female logic.
I see women do all the beauty stuff, with make up and high heels and fake nails and everything, and then they complain how they have to do it for others, when they themselves would gladly ditch it all.
Then along comes a male and says "nuu, I don't like this fake beauty stuff, be natural" and the answer is "stfu, I do this for myself not you".
Female logic... I don't get it.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
I am of female kind, but I fail at female logic.
I see women do all the beauty stuff, with make up and high heels and fake nails and everything, and then they complain how they have to do it for others, when they themselves would gladly ditch it all.
Then along comes a male and says "nuu, I don't like this fake beauty stuff, be natural" and the answer is "stfu, I do this for myself not you".
Female logic... I don't get it.
As Vegeta once said, "The female species, such an enigma"

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, I'm exhausted. Just spent the afternoon at the hubby's work. They were having an event for his section (combat engineer's anniversary, I think it was), where there was some family stuff going on. Riding in the LAV was fun--especially standing in the hatch. The boats were fun, too; rubber rafts with motors, don't know the specific name of them, but in any case, we had water balloons...and one of the other boats was a "pirate ship"....naturally, I suffered a couple of direct hits from their "return fire". :laugh:

And now my head is pounding...:dead:

Top Bottom