• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The party went well, but there was sooooooo many kids. Like...everywhere I turned there was a baby. OTL But it was still great. Some of the dads kinda annoyed me, complaining about other people's parenting while ignoring that their own kids were running amok. One of them was lucky the party wasn't at my house or I would have been majorly ticked that their kid (whom they should have been watching) dropped a green cupcake on white carpet. >_< *unsure why people can't just watch their kids at other people's houses*

+ LOL It's raining. Gosh, I feel bad for her. She wanted it outside and cancelled it cuz of rain and it didn't rain until the party is over. Ah, life.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I think stealth should only be in pure-stealth games.

If the game has one or two stealth missions, the stealth isn't well crafted. It's something you need to put a lot of focus into.
Well fr example - Metro. Whole game can be played on stealth, but the ability to hide bodies not in there, so it feels rather forced :I

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
You buy something on the computer and said company gets your money instantly. Yet you have to wait weeks, until you actually get it. Tell me how that makes any sense! :bored:
You know why I refuse to be a adult? Because you spend 99% of your day waiting to make stuff happen! Need to see a doctor? "Well make a appointment, Oh I'm sorry we are closed, return tomorrow." How about NO scotty! Take me now! I wasted my time, now I'll waste yours!
"Call this number to get your 401K." (Calls) "Their are 10 callers before you, please wait." UGH! :eek:
"Hey can you back up your car so I can park in front of you?" AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHH! *Punches them in the face.* :grumpy:

This, this ladies and gents is why I fantasize about heroes in spandex saving the world from rubber monsters!
It makes more sense! :shifty:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
You know why I refuse to be a adult? Because you spend 99% of your day waiting to make stuff happen!
This, this ladies and gents is why I fantasize about heroes in spandex saving the world from rubber monsters!
It makes more sense! :shifty:
I refuse to be an adult because of all the unnecessary obstacles in life (including the constant waiting issues).

As to becoming a "superhero"...

You remember the chapter I've written, right? I've combined superheros plus ninjas plus mages.

I refuse to acknowledge that this world even exists. :ninja:

Last edited:

ItWasAnEggTimer

Same as it ever was
I refuse to be an adult because of all the unnecessary obstacles in life (including the constant waiting issues).

As to becoming a "superhero"...

You remember the chapter I've written, right? I've combine superheros plus ninjas plus mages.

I refuse to acknowledge that this world even exists. :ninja:

This world sucks. I walked outside this morning and everything WASN'T exploding.

How am I supposed to work with this?!

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
This world sucks. I walked outside this morning and everything WASN'T exploding.

How am I supposed to work with this?!

I know how that feels... I mean where the hell are the giant robots smashing things. Come on! We have flying drones for Moses's sake! Somebody give me a Gundam, that's all I'm asking for. :frown:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I know how that feels... I mean where the hell are the giant robots smashing things. Come on! We have flying drones for Moses's sake! Somebody give me a Gundam, that's all I'm asking for. :frown:
Dude...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...s-Flexible-Exosuit-to-Help-With-Body-Movement

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/137411-4MM-Project-Will-Help-Soldiers-Run-With-Jetpacks

... I'm working on it. :ninja:

Yeah, I know I should've posted Shoot to Thrill's Iron Man, but I like dark n' broody so much more than cocky and alcoholic.

Top Bottom