• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Ugh. Why? Tell me why?

After a sh!tty night we just wanted to sit down and play some games. So my brother and I was doing an all night run through Banjo Kazooie. The laptop fell over and we lost all the data. All the jiggies in every world and about to reach Mad Monster Mansion. ALL GONE!

Now I'm even more determined. Don't think I have anything to do to tomorrow so, we're gonna beat this game. :mad:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
Going to start writing one of my original stories at my leisure. No use trying to make myself write about five different things when i know I' just going to end up playing a game or something. At lest it'll make me feel better. lol

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Kinda regretting telling my mom I'm not a christian; because anytime I have any sort of problem, she will insist me believing in god will solve the problem I'm having.

Not only is it not helpful or true; it is incredibly annoying, and honestly, kind of a scummy thing to do :/
You ought to tell your mum when she starts her brainwash-response that you don't believe, but if she believes God can sort out your problems for you, maybe she ought to pray on your behalf.
Best and easiest way to get them off your back. +It's the Christian thing to do for your mum. Give her a little bit of Jesus 101.

First ever observation evaluation tomorrow and I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little nervous. I just need to do what I normally do and pretend there isn't someone watching me and taking notes. :cautious:
You're lucky. I practically begged my supervisor and manager to start regular/annual evaluations for their education support workers, and still the best I got was 'we'll have quarterly development/training meetings'. That's one two hour session every three months. That's not enough. But then this is NZ and they'll probably call me uptight if I pushed for more.
I would prefer having someone come in to observe and evaluate how I work so I'd know where to improve, what to cut out, and what to continue.

+Wish this guy would finish up early today.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Currently thinking about what housework I need to do, today, and what can be put off until Friday, since even if I were to do it today, I'd have to redo it by then, anyway.

Also hoping the next three days bear writing fruit, since the weekend is already spoken for. :thumbsdown:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
You're lucky. I practically begged my supervisor and manager to start regular/annual evaluations for their education support workers, and still the best I got was 'we'll have quarterly development/training meetings'. That's one two hour session every three months. That's not enough. But then this is NZ and they'll probably call me uptight if I pushed for more.
I would prefer having someone come in to observe and evaluate how I work so I'd know where to improve, what to cut out, and what to continue.
It was like that at the other places I was at. No observations at all. This new place is all about observing because they expect the best from pupils and staff.
The one I had today went great. The person doing it was really nice, but I wasn't expecting them to ask the children what they thought of me. Apparently, they want me to be their teacher instead. :laugh: If I wanted to teach straight away, I would've done it. I'm quite happy being a TA for now.

Thinking: who ate the cream cakes and didn't tell me? I could've bought more on the way back home if I'd known. :rolleyes:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm thinking how it's been an extremely long time since I've been on this forum. I've also been thinking how hot it was today and how the metro was crowded with all kinds of smells wafting around.

Welcome back. ^^ And ugh...I can just imagine. :dead:

CT: Holy crap, as if I got that much done in a two-hour span. I've spent an entire day without accomplishing that. Weird. Not that I'm complaining, of course. :cool:

Top Bottom