• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Viper

Premium
It was wayyyyy too friggin greasy, mate.
I think I'll settle for home-made pizza in future.

You know, I find it so bizarre when people talk about pizza being greasy... all our pizza is baked in bread oven, and not only is the bottom dry but no matter how much I tip the pizza over, nothing greasy leaks. Also, our people that reside in USA say there is a huge difference in quality of ingredients.
Too bad it got kinda pricey for our standard. I can achieve the same result with peka, but our weekend house with peka in the yard is two hour drive from here. *sobs*

For those that went "wtf is peka?" I found a video showing what I'm talking about. It's more commonly seen in Dalmatia, where they use it to prepare whole dishes in one pan, we have it cause grandpa was Dalmatian. Bread made in there is heavenly...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*attempts AR drill**crashes into wall*
*attempts AR drill**makes it through one ring**crashes into wall*
*attempts AR drill**crashes into ground*
*attempts AR drill**lands for no reason*
*attempts AR drill**finally completes it**proceeds to knock all the thugs who were watching her unconscious so none of them can ever mention this again* :whistle:

And people say I have a dark side. Pfft! Yeah, right. What dark side? How can you have a dark side without a light side? ;)

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*attempts AR drill**makes it through one ring**crashes into wall*
*attempts AR drill**crashes into ground*
*attempts AR drill**lands for no reason*
*attempts AR drill**finally completes it**proceeds to knock all the thugs who were watching her unconscious so none of them can ever mention this again* :whistle:

And people say I have a dark side. Pfft! Yeah, right. What dark side? How can you have a dark side without a light side? ;)

Lmao! I'm guessing you were playing a game, yes? XD You? A dark side? Inconceivable! You're a ray of sunshine, with the occasional thunderstorm. :laugh:

CT: Guys...guys....I think I have an addiction problem. I'm having far too much fun causing wholesale destruction in SB2. I need an intervention.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Lmao! I'm guessing you were playing a game, yes? XD You? A dark side? Inconceivable! You're a ray of sunshine, with the occasional thunderstorm. :laugh:

CT: Guys...guys....I think I have an addiction problem. I'm having far too much fun causing wholesale destruction in SB2. I need an intervention.

Hehe, I was...am...still gaming. LOL *supposed to be doing stuff today but just can't concentrate**keeps thinking about her and mum's nephew's b-day for some reason*
LOL Sometimes I'm more clouds than sunshine. XD
Oooh! Mass destruction in gaming! Yeah, that is addicting. ._. *has a lot of fun in Saint's Row when she has a rocket launcher*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Mum keeps looking at me 'cause I keep making funny noises... grunts and squeaks, but I'm not doing it on purpose. If you read the 'dream' thread, you'll know I'm going through a change of meds.
How can you have side effects when a tablet isn't supposed to 'kick in' until a week (or two weeks) after you start taking it... :bored:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
i'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but i've reached a point where most complaints against this movie don't register with me. i only see one major flaw and one smaller flaw but the rest of the movie is great. no seriously. it coul just be the fact that i like to critically analyze films and the regular movie-goer won't take the time to do that, but my god. this movie is far better than what people give it credit for. damn.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
i'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, but i've reached a point where most complaints against this movie don't register with me. i only see one major flaw and one smaller flaw but the rest of the movie is great. no seriously. it coul just be the fact that i like to critically analyze films and the regular movie-goer won't take the time to do that, but my god. this movie is far better than what people give it credit for. damn.
What movie is that? I'm not much of a movie-watcher, though, so I probably haven't even seen it :p

Top Bottom