• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Why do I get this sinking feeling no one really likes me. >.> Most of the time people just love to ignore me or down play my concerns. Or they just don't know I can be a really cold-hearted b*tch who can rip a new one into any one who ****es me off...... I guess they think I'm all sugar and nice. Heh. They are very naive then.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Why do I get this sinking feeling no one really likes me. >.> Most of the time people just love to ignore me or down play my concerns. Or they just don't know I can be a really cold-hearted b*tch who can rip a new one into any one who ****es me off...... I guess they think I'm all sugar and nice. Heh. They are very naive then.
yes good

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
@Loopy: Why no air freshener dudette? Either that or a peg. I thought it was called First Class, not Farts Class.

I had a teacher who would carry air freshner spray with her. We found out when she accompanied us on a university visit and started spraying the train compartment. :tongue: As for me, I wouldn't want to spray air freshner in case someone was allergic or had asthma. Maybe I should take a peg with me next time?:tongue:

Top Bottom