• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: WHY. IS. HAND. SO. HARD. TO. DRAW!?! I got everything else down, but the hands. >.> It looks like I need to practice drawing hands. Maybe so fan art......... mmmmhhh shirtless Dante.X3
Dante: :cool:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
i got a ps3 myself for that very reason after buying an xb1.

It was so i could play DmC and DMC hd collection on it as the pc version is terrible.

Funny, some people swear the opposite. I think it really just depends on how good the PC itself, is. ^^; I know mine can't handle much, so I've never bothered...but apparently DMC4 on PC has a lot of sweet extra stuff--like another difficulty mode you won't find on console that pretty much triples the enemies. Or so I saw on The Gaming Brit's newest review of it--I nearly died of jealousy, lol. I wanna fight full swarms of demons, too. :'(

CT: Decent amount of writing, had some family time, got in some Durarara!! and Black Lagoon, and now onto some reading. It's been a good day. :)

Edit: Looks like my gold membership ran up. ^^;

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Don't ask me if I take "the bucket challenge."

I live in a high-altitude area with no hot water. That's how badass I am; I take the challenge every blessed day.

The "Man of Steel" is no match for the "Suit of Swords".

That's my "superhero" alter-ego (Saber-Sin), just in case you didn't get t3h joke.

http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Suit_of_Swords

My "official" weapon.

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Movie night went well, though we never ended up watching a movie. Mum's friend has mum set on the idea of going to a masquerade now. As fun as that'd be, if I'm expected to make costumes for everyone, then I expect compensation. Cash is fine. LOL :laugh:

+ So. Tired. *collapses onto bed and passes out*

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: writing and drawing. Yay. :) so happy that I might be able to make a manga or comic in the future. But, one thing I need to work on is prospective view. -.- drawing people and stuff is fine, but if I want to draw something dynamic and need to learn prospective. Because writing I can do. Drawing a hand stretched out? That may be a little harder to master.... just Stan. ;)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So, I resigned myself to moving the furniture around today and getting new ones, only to just now get told that we're not getting any until tomorrow because everyone would rather be chilling out and watching tv, instead. Thanks, guys. Really, thanks a lot. Now to figure out how I'm going to move furniture after walking 5 miles tomorrow morning when I can usually barely walk around the house afterwards and everyone knows it. Glad to see everyone being so considerate. Always nice to know that my needs and opinions are the last to be considered in the family, if they're considered at all.

Top Bottom