• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I'd rather be home editing my dmc fan fiction and rewritingmy work, than sitting in a lawer's office signing half the house that my hubby was given to his father. Why? Because his grandmother is kinda vindictive. ... or in this case tried to because my hubby is okay with it. ;) lol

Besides hubby wants a small apartment or condominium. :) lol why do people try to act like they are in the right when they are nothing but a-holes and hypocrites. If I wasn't so nice and didn't want to cause a sh*te storm I would tell them off.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Weeeeell, my stressful day just got a whole lot more stressful. The X-1 isn't receiving any wireless access, which makes me 90% certain that the mail guy broke it when he chucked it at our door. How wonderful. If it won't log on tomorrow, I'm asking for a refund. Doesn't help my mood at all that, when I told Gran, she didn't even react/care. I don't have the money to replace a brand new not-even-a-month-old console. Makes me wanna tell her that she can't complain about having money troubles if a $500 piece of equipment breaks and she doesn't even care. *grumblegrumblegrumble**so, so frustrated**just wants to sleep for the rest of the year*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Are the forums acting up on anyone else's end? Like lagging on posts, and such?

CT: Nice, nearly 800 words in a single shot; I would keep going, but...I'm pretty sure someone is hinting at a movie, right now. :cautious:

Yay for long weekends! Come Tuesday, it's back to early mornings for me...(joy). :rolleyes:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If the postman damaged it , then he is liable to pay for it.

I would think so, but I don't know the name of the person or if it was even our usual mail guy or someone else (or from fedex/ups/etc) so I dunno who to report and where to report them to. :/

Are the forums acting up on anyone else's end? Like lagging on posts, and such?

CT: Nice, nearly 800 words in a single shot; I would keep going, but...I'm pretty sure someone is hinting at a movie, right now. :cautious:

Yay for long weekends! Come Tuesday, it's back to early mornings for me...(joy). :rolleyes:

Not for me, at the moment. *knocks on wood*
Congrats on 800 words! ^^

Thinking:
Gumbo is about ready to simmer and then all I have to do is mop and vacuum.... *looking forward to her ice cream tonight*

Top Bottom