• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I have a feeling I'm going to write a lot of Viral today.

+ Me: "*working on Amanita**trying not to write anything smutty or slashy in it*"
Pandora: "*plays nonstop romance songs*"
Me: "...Okay.... *switches to a slashy fic since the songs work*"
Pandora: "*plays everything but romantic songs*"
Me: ".... :thumbsdown: *sighs and switches back*"
Pandora: "*goes back to romance songs* You mad, bro? :sneaky:"
Me: "Really, Pandora? Really? :shifty:"
And this happens every. single. time. *sobs*

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: slept at my house without hubby. T-T many sad feels. Kept waking up to not see him there then went back to sleep only to wake up in an hour. -.- today I ma going to write a lot. My dmc fan fiction, my original long story and another original story, but this time it's going to be a shot story called the cat and the fox. :) Yah for writing. I might post some up on here. ;) good motivation to write. <3

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was going to buy a Wii U simply to get Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper THAN I found out the more updated Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is coming out in a couple of days. :eek: I totally have a valid reason now to buy a New Gen system! :greedy:
Sweet Baby Moses in a basket riding a river bank, My past Samurai Warriors urges are coming back! :nailbiting: Must fight, Koei's endless rereleasing of the same game over and over with little updates! :nailbiting:
Help me! :dead:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Okay, what's wrong with the internet connection now?!
Can someone with a deviant art account please tell me if the site is working properly, only my messages, won't load. I was wondering if it was happening to anyone else.... probably not though... I think BT are screwing with my connection again... :bored:

I'm mentally tired...
*sigh* looks like it's going to be another night with no gaming :grumpy:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Okay, what's wrong with the internet connection now?!
Can someone with a deviant art account please tell me if the site is working properly, only my messages, won't load. I was wondering if it was happening to anyone else.... probably not though... I think BT are screwing with my connection again... :bored:

I'm mentally tired...
*sigh* looks like it's going to be another night with no gaming :grumpy:

My messages and the rest of the site will load. Or, at least, my profile will.... *pokes dA*

Thinking:
Friend got an Xbox 360 and is about to play Fable for the first time. *sits and waits anxiously for his thoughts*
+I'm so sick of cleaning. Luckily tomorrow is the last day this week where anyone's coming over and it's for a movie night. Yayz. Ice cream and chips for all! =D

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Vergil'sBitch It seems to be working okay for me; I only went to the main page, checked my deviant watch messages, and went to my profile, though--so if the rest is acting up, no idea. ^^;

CT: Yay! A Kit-Kat....and a Toothless plushie! :happy: Sorry kiddo, this one's mine...I'll get you an awesome one for Christmas, or something...

I should really get some writing done; I've been slacking off all day....:cautious:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Washing river rocks to paint as strawberries for spring so my actual strawberries can grow.
Only got out of bed at 10am...
Well ef you too sweetheart, come talk to me with that stinking attitude! I don't cook, I can barely eat but yes of course my super woman powers comes with a gps on where my egg whisk is located all the time.
Stupid brat. Good morning to you too. Here's a generous serving of silent treatment for you. I'm not eating whatever you're baking now just because you talked to me like sht. You know who else talks to me like sht? MY DADDY. So go ef yourself, broody arse.

Geeze, I must be so selfish, whatnot getting up in the middle of the night for our eldest, even though she was screaming loud enough for the neighbour's to hear. Like you didn't wake up? Like you didn't hear her? Like you didn't notice me sleeping beside a bucket all night? Like you didn't think I'd hurl if I had to sort out wee smelling laundry? Like I was hinting for you to bring me a hot cup of whatever the ef it is in bed this morning? Like I didn't catch on you were hinting that I get up now? I should have thrown it in your face and chased you out the room with my bucket, you horrible horrible ahole.

I know you're hellbent on this whole "it's your fault" sht, but I don't deserve this treatment either. Any help you offer hereon will be met with a very firm and clear no thanks, ef off.

Sorry, this wasn't going to be a rant until bratface came up to me with his nasty attitude.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Jak: You shall have your wish. Death by cake. Enjoy :thumbsup:

You know you're not truly evil anymore when what's meant to be your evil laugh sounds like a little girl giggling.

September soon. Turd muffins. That means Christmas soon. Not that I am not all jolly about it. I just have to grit my teeth about Santa turning down my application to be an elf. Height restrictions appararently. Who knew I'd be too small...:banghead:

Top Bottom