• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
GOD there are so many plot holes in DMC
i wish Capcom would just make a comic or something to just finally recon/explain all the crap in these games that doesn't make any sense
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
They've tried. They've tried with the manga, they've tried with comics, and finally tried with a few novels.
They've tried with two reboots, too.
Capcom just sucks at filling up the holes. They're pretty good at digging new ones, though.

Director Bison

King of Games
Premium Elite
Premium
@Dante's Stalker

Um, excuse me, I believe that my theory was rather well done overall. XP

@Director Bison

If you want, I could send you my theory. You probably won't like it, but it's my only way to explain everything that happened within the series.
ill give it a shot
but it would be nice if Capcom "a multi million dollar companion" could fix a few plot holes themselfs

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Writing and reading. Ouch my wrist. TT_TT I finally know how to write the third chapter of my story. I just need to write it....ow my shoulders ow. o(╥﹏╥)o But, it's get down.....
Muse: ಠ_ರೃ
φ(..;) _φ(°-°=) ... ouch...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Had a slightly terrifying morning. Was sitting outside around five, waiting for Gran to pick me up so we could walk when some guy started saying "Have you seen my dog around here? Will you help me look for it?" Nobody in my neighborhood gets up to walk at that time of morning and his voice was unfamiliar, and so my mind, awesomely paranoid as it is, automatically thinks "Uh, babe? You got a serial killer outside your house." Which has me running up to the controls for the garage door and closing it...because it's still dark out and the guy didn't move into the garage light while he was asking which just makes it ten times creepier. So...I'm standing there, waiting for him to try and bash the garage door down like in a horror movie and all I can hear is him whistling, like he's trying to get a dog to come to him. Thank the gods Gran drove up a minute or so later. *never been so happy to see her in all her life* Gran decided to follow the guy on the way out--y'know, just to make sure he wasn't actually looking for a dog--and he was very obviously not looking for a dog. So. Friggen. Creepy.

...He better not try that sh*t with me tomorrow, though. I'll be waiting out there with my best sword. Who's lookin' for a dog now? :devil:

+ I'm pretty sure the mosquitoes think I'm an all-you-can-eat buffet. *itchyitchyitchy*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
ill give it a shot
but it would be nice if Capcom "a multi million dollar companion" could fix a few plot holes themselfs

Well, they're in financial trouble, so I wouldn't expect anything anytime soon. :wink:

Cat turf wars...

Now that makes for some interesting, albeit terrifying noises, in the dead of the night...:cautious:

I love cats, but it's the only thing I find terrifying about them.

CT: Yay! I finally got the Daz Studio model I wanted... Now, I just want the rest of the items that go with her.
I so want that game, but I've got to stop ordering stuff... :facepalm:

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
They've tried. They've tried with the manga, they've tried with comics, and finally tried with a few novels.
They've tried with two reboots, too.
Capcom just sucks at filling up the holes. They're pretty good at digging new ones, though.
Turns out that the novels were shot down too due to major contradictions. :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Craft stores, would any of you care to explain why, despite how many patterns call for it, none of you sell size C crochet hooks? You guys are really screwing with my gauge. T-T

+ *typetypetypetype**pretends it's not creepily dark outside**typetypetype*
++ Stilts is exhausted but, for some reason, he's trying to stay awake. He keeps face planting into his legs. *awwing at him*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Huh, kiddo starts Grade 1 on Tuesday....

HOLY CRAP, KIDDO STARTS GRADE 1 ON TUESDAY! :nailbiting:

...And now onto double-checking that we've got all her school supplies ready...

I honestly don't think I'd be freaking out, if they hadn't decided to shut down her school, along with two others, to open this massive one...which still isn't ready (some a-holes vandalized the crap out of it), so they're sending her to another one temporarily until it's fixed up.

I could see her old school from our living room window...this is going to take some getting used to.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Yeaaaah, I'm one of the sheep, I like vocaloid... I can't help it...

OH PSN! Why have you got so many games reduced this week?! You've done it on purpose... You knew I wanted HDN Re:Birth and to tempt me away from it, you reduce games that I've had my beady eye on for months! *cries*

I'm also dealing with an unhappy cat. Mum took the net curtains down which means Tilly can see everything out of the window (whereas, when they were up, the outside world was blocked out). Because of this, when I got up, Tilly was being teased by a crow on the telephone wire above the window. It's upset her (the net coming down, not the crow) so much that she wanted cuddles (and that's not normal).

Top Bottom