• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I don't get why some people do these crazy challenges.

I get that they're doing it for ALS awareness, but I think I'd prefer to just donate, rather than make myself sick. ^^;

CT: Yay, I accomplished what I set out to do, today--that section is finally done!

Tomorrow, Reeves...tomorrow, you will get your due, you shadowy jerk. :tongue:

But for now...anime! And dinner, must not forget that. :ninja:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, I will not be tipping ice cold water over myself and putting a video of it online. :rolleyes:
Nor will I be tipping ice cold water over my autistic daughter's head just because her BABY cousin 'nominated' her to do so. The **** is she thinking? I know it's for a good cause (Have you guys seen the funny vid of the dude who did the challenge and is also a sufferer of that disease?My gosh, my heart broke, I cried with him) but there is no way I'm doing that to my kid, sorry hun. I am also never asking her to babysit my kids.

I do think the challenge thing is absolutely stupid, too. Bet you a lot of people don't even know WHAT it's for or WHY they're doing it. Like. Let's all run over hot coals on our bare feet! Yay, whoo! Why? I dunno, everybody else is doing it.

The internet: exploiting people's stupidity.

+ Is anyone here Morbidly Obscure on FF.net?Please talk to me.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
while i was doing my "creative fiction" paper the character i chose to write about was superman. he's been on my mind lately and it's weird how in his 75 year history, he's gone in a complete 360. he started out one way in the 30's then he evolved in the 50's then changed again in the 90's now he's back to where he was in the 30's. i was gonna do wonder woman but i like the character's CREATOR more so than the actual character :tongue: but yeah. not just characters, but concepts that go back to their original forms or how we tend to go back to what we used to know or liked decades ago. how things just reamurge after a while

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hmm....I could probably get a fair bit of writing done (once I wake up).

Maybe I'll make spaghetti for dinner; I'm sure he'll like that, since today is going to be much longer than usual for him. Funny, I didn't even ask him why they were heading out that far... ^^;
YEEEEEESSSSSSS.
I got mum making us spaghetti bolognaise for dinner tonight. Nothing turns me into a kid again as fast as that does.:'(
Pardon me, my emotions are a bit... haywire at the moment. Those are happy tears.

+ chicken noodle soup

++ only two more owlies to goes...yep yep yep

+++I wonder if I can get some writing in tonight?

Top Bottom