• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Me and my Fiancee are looking for a place together. The last place we went to look at they wanted to know if we were both working and Stacey was only doing work experience. She now has got the job where she was doing the work experience, so now we don't have to worry about a guarantor. I'm so pleased for her and for us. Love her to bits :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So, this morning there was a super bad thunderstorm here because of monsoons and all that. The storm has returned and the sky is red. What the heck? I mean, how?! D: *wonders if it's secretly a demonic storm*

Edit: Oh, gods, the sky is changing to weird colours. *hides under a blanket*

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I'm LOVING the support and "we're a family" feeling I'm getting from the forum lately. This is fantastic, and this is why I love this place! :thumbsup:

And we love you too, SRS! ^^

For someone who didn't do a lick of writing today, I'm in a strangely good mood; perhaps watching a good flick was just what the doctor ordered--feeling rather inspired.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So, after playing Fable III and making my friend nearly die of laughter (apparently screaming "senpai, notice me!" during Reaver cutscenes amuses him... *glad it cheered him up*) it is now writing time. =D Write all the chapters!

+ Thinking about starting a Fable one shot dump/request fic. I've got lots of ideas for the fandom that'll never make it past the first chapter and I know a lot of people have asked me to write certain things, so...it might work out. Like my DN one shot dump. Just gotta get some requests....
++ *would like to pull one of her characters out of one of her original fics and cuddle him* Such a cute lil robot.

Top Bottom