• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Filling out applications hoping to start work again. It's nice to stay at hoe and do nothing but play video games and right. But it suck not having any money to do those things. :shifty: The evils of money.:'( And I might be getting cabin fever and the only prescription is more cowbell......wait...(¬ω¬) yeah ( ̄ω ̄)

So, let's hope I get the job!

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Party?
P-people?
Not my thing..
I like one or two parties, but the way it is with my family, there are 5 birthdays very close together. It tires me out.:dead: Maybe if the 5 birthdays were further apart, I'd enjoy it more.

Thinking: turning off my phone was a good choice to make. Sometimes I just need time for me without friends constantly asking to go out, do something with them, or talk to me for ages about problems that I don't know how to deal with. I'm not a therapist.:rolleyes:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
@Loopy: You're NOT a therapist. Damn, I guess there goes my hopes to have booked an appointment with you. And I had so many uninteresting topics to discuss :banghead:
Nope, I'm not. Sorry to disappoint. :tongue:

I don't think I could have that kind of job. Listening to problems or childhood trauma just upsets me. I don't know how people can have that job. Maybe the therapist also talks to another therapist to unwind? :tongue:

KRSkull

OMG have you ever slept so deep it felt like it was in the 18th level of dream land.
The type of sleep so good that your dreams are so clear.
I mean i was in a place i've never been or seen, everything in perfect color, words were displayed clearly, characters in my dream spoke to me & had their own personality nothing i made up.

I can remember it now.
...........Hmm sounds like a new thread to me lol.

So do you remember any of your dreams ?
If so then what were they about?
And nothing pervy or graphic please lol.

CT: what is the story with the green S?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow: I hope you get better soon. I shall try to watch over you the best I can. There's only so much I can do with my web slinging abilities. But seriously, hope you get better :frown:

Aww, thank you. =) *hugs* I should be going to the doctor's soon...hopefully. >_>

Thinking:
I wonder if that school does college prep and GED tutoring....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
No, no, nope. I know I used to go on about wanting twins since I was like 14, but the last thing I want to hear when I'm unable to eat and drink and
I'm hurling up air and spit and phlegm
is that it's usually this bad this early on when you're expecting multiples.
Like, no.
Just shut up and make it go away!!!D:

Unless multiples runs in the family or you took fertility meds, I wouldn't worry. Were any of your others this hard on you? Even if they weren't, as they say, no two pregnancies are alike. ^^; Still, best of luck...I know how awful Hyperemesis Gravidarum is. In a word? Terrible.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I want to play more Metal Gear Solid! :) yeah, another game series I'm addicted to. Even though I've played some the I've only managed to beat MGS Twin Snake and Sons of Liberty. Need to play and try to beat mgs snake eater this time. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I've got some many thoughts in my head I wdjdoddontkkaiaiauhcbabuaafknowhautyahcunfuhcwhattodjjfijgjigTOaksjhgiuhcqpqpqpsayjhahuaui.

Yup that's pretty much my thought process right now.
Can you see the secret message within the text? :cool:

ಠ_ಠ I saw what you did there. I saw it. ಠ_ಠ

Thinking:
Eramagerd, dude. Dude. Dude! Creation borne of my words and thoughts, stop. STAHP. Dude. ಠ_ಠ Don't make me exert writerly authority on yo' butt.

+ Oh, look...it's raining again...joy. :unsure:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I've got some many thoughts in my head I wdjdoddontkkaiaiauhcbabuaafknowhautyahcunfuhcwhattodjjfijgjigTOaksjhgiuhcqpqpqpsayjhahuaui.

Yup that's pretty much my thought process right now.
Can you see the secret message within the text? :cool:

Argh! XD I feel like I almost had it, but I can't seem to decode it, entirely. Clever SRS--clever! :cool:

@Shadow Lol, I feel your pain. ;)

CT: *Whimpers* Writer's cramp...

What the heck possessed me to redo that entire segment in one fell swoop?!

Insanity; insanity possessed me.

...And now there's ink all over my hand; the woes of being a lefty. :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
CT: *Whimpers* Writer's cramp...

What the heck possessed me to redo that entire segment in one fell swoop?!

Insanity; insanity possessed me.

...And now there's ink all over my hand; the woes of being a lefty. :laugh:

I feel your pain, as well. =( *decided to rewrite 5k worth of a fic today and feels like her brain is about to putter out after a sentence or two* Writing is hard....

Top Bottom