• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I hope I can get some writing done; I'm so tired, and I've barely done anything for it the past couple of days. :frown: I don't wanna let my brain children down...

It's been a pretty chilly August; I'm actually happy with this, since the heat before was such an energy zapper.

@Shadow :laugh: I can just imagine your cat's reaction, lol!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: lol Vapm. MGS 4 is good. :) well I in my humble opinion at least. ;3 other than that got another story idea for some kind of horrorish story. Not sure how I'm go to do about it, but it is nice to have an idea for Halloween. Lol

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Spider-Man, Spider-Man. He's faster than a frying pan. Can he swing from a web? Lalalalalala

Yes he can, oh yes he can. That's why they call him Spider-Man. He's smarter than a frying pan. Watch out, here come's the Spider-Man. Watch out, he's holding a frying pan!

That was my version of the song. I thought it was good lol

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So much half-assed research, today...:dead: I say half-assed, because I couldn't be bothered to look certain things up in great detail; not to mention the site I was researching from seemed pretty half-assed, itself. Lots of stuff that should have been in their encyclopedia wasn't.

Why do I feel like death, today?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I am too tired to think. I mean usually I just go in like BAM BAM, and shoot everything up...

...Ah, I don't know. I feel tired. I'm thinking that I feel happy in my life. There's a couple of creases that could be ironed out, but I won't complain. I am happy and that's a good thing.

Damn, I usually just come and put up funny things so hopefully I can make others happy. I don't really talk about myself or anything like that. I guess I only decide to open up when I feel like I want to. Because well everybody has their own lives and I find it pointless to talk about mine not because I think nobody cares etc I just don't feel like I want to trouble people. I can be serious, I hope others see that. But I want other people to feel happy and could less about just me, because I have no complaints with life.

I love you all. Stay happy.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@VampireWicked: I find a lot of comedians seem to be quite in the know about various things such as common sense/basic knowledge, historical events, political matters etc I guess they have to keep themselves informed to be able to find a funny side to most things and to use those things in their material.

Top Bottom