• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Just finished metal gear solid 4 and I loved the ending. T_T So much feels. I'm cryed (sp) so many time while playing this game. It is really good in my humble opinion. It rapped up the story nicely. ;) now to play metal gear riseing and see what they did to jack.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It would be nice if I managed to be productive with my writing today, instead of revising the same section seven or eight times...:banghead:

Wow, summer vacation's been going pretty quickly. I'm conflicted about whether this is good or bad. I'm going to miss sleeping in. :tongue:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
"What are you?"
"I am here. And what are you?"
"I am also here."

+ Kinda funny when someone doesn't understand that "rewriting almost everything" means "rewriting almost everything so I'm not going to list off story titles for you, okay?" :unsure:
++ Dude...FI has some of the rudest reviewers. I mean, I get that TFG is a small fandom that needs more fanfics for it, but they really don't need to curse me out for not posting the sequel yet....

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
I think I gonna buy T-shirt for us with "Sleep is for the weak" written on it xD

Epic.

May I add, "Sleep when you're dead".

Side Note: Okay I just saw our local news and a man has just been let out of Hospital after having Ebola. This is our Hospital we're talking about...

...I'm going to die!

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Epic.

May I add, "Sleep when you're dead".

Side Note: Okay I just saw our local news and a man has just been let out of Hospital after having Ebola. This is our Hospital we're talking about...

...I'm going to die!
crap :( that's terrible. Hope you'll be fine. It's like whole apocalyptic scenario getting true :(

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Moved in with my huddy today. Mom was kinda sad that we were living. -.- heh I guess I'm kinda a sad to leave as well. But I'll still visit my. She does have my cell number and I'm just a bus ride away. :) all good. Now with internet I do stuff....yeah.

Top Bottom