• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
My own logic baffles me, sometimes. I do fifteen pages' worth of rough chapter notes (yesterday), and I feel like I didn't do enough. Meanwhile, if I do at least a minimum of 500 words, typed, I feel accomplished--and that's not even one page in a document. :laugh:

Ah, well; I figure it's because the ideas come so easily with pen in hand, that typing it out (just the way I want it) is actually more of a challenge.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEEBS!!!! :happy:
Edit: OMG!!! I finally made the list of persons who post a lot on this forum!! I'm so flipping proud of myself! :blush: :cool:

Congratulations and Thank you :D

CT: Well, I'm a year older... but definitely not any wiser :laugh: (Although I have learnt that 'warm cream' in a sponge cake tastes gross).

I've got so many messages to reply to. :woot:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Congratulations and Thank you :D

CT: Well, I'm a year older... but definitely not any wiser :laugh: (Although I have learnt that 'warm cream' in a sponge cake tastes gross).

I've got so many messages to reply to. :woot:

Soon you and Vergil will have grandchildren (baby Neros, Dantes, and Vergils) all over the place! That is the wonders of growing old, treating your grand kids a hell of a lot better than your actual kids! :laugh:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
How do folks have such high Bejeweled scores? :eek: Seriously what kinda alien, super human eyes do you people have?! I want to know and than use those powers to take over my State! :devil:
Yeah just the State, not the world, I want to start small, work my way up, :thumbsup:

Netflix or a DVD? Decisions, decisions.

Bejeweled's not that hard, tbh. ^^ *grew up playing it on the com, so doesn't think it's difficult*

Thinking:
So hungry. I want ramen. Friggen ice cream social, hurry up.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Soon you and Vergil will have grandchildren (baby Neros, Dantes, and Vergils) all over the place! That is the wonders of growing old, treating your grand kids a hell of a lot better than your actual kids! :laugh:

Old?! What do you mean old? :bored:...:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I was thinking that I'm not old enough to have grand kids, but seeing Vergil belongs to Capcom... anything is possible. :laugh:

CT: My Facebook page keeps going nuts. I'm having a tough time reading my posts... :shifty:

Top Bottom