• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Apparently I've adopted an extra cat back home. The guys just called me and said they found it all lost and hungry. So they've taken it in. On one hand, I'm sad that it's lost, on the other, I'm happy that we can look after it and my cat now has a new friend. I'm kind of excited to see it after looking at the pictures they sent me.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Apparently I've adopted an extra cat back home. The guys just called me and said they found it all lost and hungry. So they've taken it in. On one hand, I'm sad that it's lost, on the other, I'm happy that we can look after it and my cat now has a new friend. I'm kind of excited to see it after looking at the pictures they sent me.
First let's just hope they get along.

So I'm watchin' da science channel and astrophysicists are once again talking about the very real possibility of a major catastrophic event that could wipe up off the face of the universe. You've got a million and one ways to in space, comets, asteroids, solar flares, black holes, pulsars, cosmic radiation, alien invasions, and large rock that bring bacteria that ends us all. All of which have the very real possibility of happening as I'm typing. But it doesn't happen and still people worry about it. Bloody hell's the point. We can't stop it, we probably won't even see it coming nor know it happened when it does. Scary, yes, because it's true and very possible, but it's just as possible to die any other way and there is no point in stopping life, panicking, and worrying over the possibility of what might be, as real as the threat is.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
So my 'dad' isn't speaking to me because he read my diary and got offended at what I wrote... he's lucky I didn't post what I said on Facebook so the entire family could see. He's rattled because I called him 'pathetic' (when he tried to turn me against my mum), and 'ungrateful' (I'm sick of getting stuff off the net [i.e. addresses] for him to get into a mood and ripping them up because he can't be bothered to pick up a pen and write).

Gah, so much is happening before Friday... :facepalm:

If you've seen this on FB, I apologise buuuuuut... I got mah Nosgoth Beta key!!!!! :woot:

berto

I Saw the Devil
I just found out Lauren Bacall died yesterday. Robin Williams one day, Lauren Bacall the next. As someone who loves cinema it's been a rough two days.

I guess her not been as recently actie actress as Robin Williams few people will care or know of her but this is one scene she's famous for.

What is it about this that makes us sad. We don't know these people, we never spoke to them and we certainly never seen them in person, yet we get so down and feel loss at the fact that they're gone. Don't get me wrong, I feel just as strongly when I hear of the death or suffering of any person, whether I know their name or not, but I suppose the fact that we see them and hear them and sometimes even like them makes our sense of loose greater since we've grown attached to them.

Man. Lauren Bacall is gone.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I just realized I said my PM was 1000k words long. It's actually only 1000 words. ROFL XD Oh, gosh, I don't think anyone would ever want a PM that long or that I could write that. *amused*

+ Caaaaaaaaaaaaandy. Candy. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnndy. Wwwwwhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee! *rolls around*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I just realized I said my PM was 1000k words long. It's actually only 1000 words. ROFL XD Oh, gosh, I don't think anyone would ever want a PM that long or that I could write that. *amused*

+ Caaaaaaaaaaaaandy. Candy. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnndy. Wwwwwhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeee! *rolls around*

Lol! That makes a lot more sense, now. XD

CT: Gods, I'm such a little anime addict, lately. It's a wonder that I manage to get anything else done.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
First let's just hope they get along.

So I'm watchin' da science channel and astrophysicists are once again talking about the very real possibility of a major catastrophic event that could wipe up off the face of the universe. You've got a million and one ways to in space, comets, asteroids, solar flares, black holes, pulsars, cosmic radiation, alien invasions, and large rock that bring bacteria that ends us all. All of which have the very real possibility of happening as I'm typing. But it doesn't happen and still people worry about it. Bloody hell's the point. We can't stop it, we probably won't even see it coming nor know it happened when it does. Scary, yes, because it's true and very possible, but it's just as possible to die any other way and there is no point in stopping life, panicking, and worrying over the possibility of what might be, as real as the threat is.
Now I remember why I love astrophysics, it's the insanely destructive power of the Universe.

Top Bottom