• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
CT: oh winter where art thou.

I second that.

Creepy things make me lose my appetite.

Viewing Hentai does that to me (I don't know why).

Soooo Amazon finally delivered the X1...and the local post office threw the box at our door. What the hell? Who sees a giant box and decides "yeah! Let's throw that and totally wreck what's inside it!"? If that console is broken I'm gonna be ticked. *supposes she'll find out tomorrow what she hooks it up**unimpressed with the post office right now*

+I want egg rolls.... *should go make some but is hiding from a creepy movie on tv*

I hope it's working *crosses fingers*.
I'm starting to think that I should've bought an X1 and not a PS4 (at least I could've built up my games collection using Games with Gold). Other than that one thing, I really do like the PS4. Although I'll be missing out on Fable Legends.

CT: I better check with mum before I order that (she might've forgotten that she said I could).
I got my first birthday card today... it's in five days time! Talk about early...:rolleyes:
When I get more loom bands, I think I'll make some 'power rangers' inspired ones (e.g. pink/white, green/white etc)

Egads! 6,000 likes!? Thanks everyone :D

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I hope it's working *crosses fingers*.
I'm starting to think that I should've bought an X1 and not a PS4 (at least I could've built up my games collection using Games with Gold). Other than that one thing, I really do like the PS4. Although I'll be missing out on Fable Legends.

It is, thankies. =) So far, the only problems with it have been the fact that mum and I can't remember anything about our accounts. OTL *shakes fist at tech failing to automatically know stuff she always forgets*
I'm sorry you are starting to wish you'd gotten the X-1 instead, but I'm glad you like the PS4. =) *would have gotten both consoles if she owned a grove of money trees, but ish too broke* D: Nuuuuuuus!

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: In pain! In pain. OMG in so much pain!!! And I want try to cosplay some (a lot of) characters: Lara Croft, Lady and Tifa. To name a few. :) I might be able to pull of Lara and tifa. But Lady will need a lot of diy for some of her stuff. >.> y cosplay have to be so complicated?!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
It is, thankies. =) So far, the only problems with it have been the fact that mum and I can't remember anything about our accounts. OTL *shakes fist at tech failing to automatically know stuff she always forgets*
I'm sorry you are starting to wish you'd gotten the X-1 instead, but I'm glad you like the PS4. =) *would have gotten both consoles if she owned a grove of money trees, but ish too broke* D: Nuuuuuuus!

That's good to hear :happy:
I had that with the PS4. I ended up having to go through the whole 'reset password' debacle... :banghead:
I'll probably get over it when either:
1. I can get inFamous; Second son
or
2. When the price of games start to come down

I want a grove of money trees too :'(

CT: *squee* it's rendering! :inlove:
Although I wish it would hurry up... :shifty:

I wish I could get that outfit. I can totally see Loz wearing something like that. :laugh:

Top Bottom