• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
I went a little overboard downloading some ROMs today.

Also, Megaman Legends is 90 freaking dollars?! No thanks. I'll stick to the emulator version.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Soooo Amazon finally delivered the X1...and the local post office threw the box at our door. What the hell? Who sees a giant box and decides "yeah! Let's throw that and totally wreck what's inside it!"? If that console is broken I'm gonna be ticked. *supposes she'll find out tomorrow what she hooks it up**unimpressed with the post office right now*

+I want egg rolls.... *should go make some but is hiding from a creepy movie on tv*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Anyone here know how to fix a really...really stiff neck?
For the past few days, I haven't been able to move much, or look left.
If I tense up too much, my body freezes like paralysis, and the pain is unbearable, it's to the point where I look like Stephen Hawking sitting in this chair typing right now.
It feels like electricity going through the back of my neck, down to a bit of my left arm.
Go to the chemist and ask for a neck beanbag. They look like those lame airplane pillows you inflate but they're filled with beans instead. Heat it for 20 seconds in the microwave with a halfcup of water beside it, and bam. Instant heatpack.
They're pretty good for shoulders too, since they're a 'U' shape. I'd also recommend using an anti-inflamatory cream and massaging your neck every day. If it doesn't get better in a couple of days, probably a good idea to check in with your local nurse/doctor.

Absent Nova

Phantom Thief
Soooo Amazon finally delivered the X1...and the local post office threw the box at our door. What the hell? Who sees a giant box and decides "yeah! Let's throw that and totally wreck what's inside it!"? If that console is broken I'm gonna be ticked. *supposes she'll find out tomorrow what she hooks it up**unimpressed with the post office right now*

+I want egg rolls.... *should go make some but is hiding from a creepy movie on tv*
Well post office employees are arguably the most ****ed off workers.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
The day I find an egg roll recipe that actually tastes good will be a day for rejoicing. /==

Edit:
@Absent Nova True, but that's no reason to start chucking boxes at houses. :/ The guy who always delivers to our house seems to have a real vendetta against boxes. He hides them in stupid places. Once threw a box clearly marked "glass frames". Generally damages the packages. I think he and the boxes need to go to a relationship therapist....

Top Bottom