• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'm currently laughing at both of you. Jump off a cliff already... with a wingsuit of course. :)

Didn't like Tinkerbell, but did like Frozen. I don't care if it's even Barbie we're talking about here; I demand good writing.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Anyone here know how to fix a really...really stiff neck?
For the past few days, I haven't been able to move much, or look left.
If I tense up too much, my body freezes like paralysis, and the pain is unbearable, it's to the point where I look like Stephen Hawking sitting in this chair typing right now.
It feels like electricity going through the back of my neck, down to a bit of my left arm.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Doesn't help I'm already sleeping on the floor, but it never bothered me this much before.
Alright then. Hospital it is then.

-- If you can. Either way, you need that neck brace.

And I admire your um... toughness. I couldn't sleep on the floor myself when I tried to do so. I had to put like, a bunch of clothes and stuff underneath to adjust (it's a long story).

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Alright then. Hospital it is then.

-- If you can. Either way, you need that neck brace.

And I admire your um... toughness. I couldn't sleep on the floor myself when I tried to do so. I had to put like, a bunch of clothes and stuff underneath to adjust (it's a long story).
Nope, none of that, just pure hardwood floor.
Doesn't help I start my job next monday, where I'll be building, sawing, welding, etc.
I'm not so thrilled.
But I'll try to go to the hospital, and get Bengay! Thanks man. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Note to self: buy more Luis Royo books. So pretty. <3

+ *scrubs counters**gets everything cleaned up and starts on dishes**dirty dishwater goes everywhere**stares at kitchen* ...nope. Not again. *walks out* .... *comes back five minutes later and cleans everything again* OTL
++ Amazon...I really don't understand your random shipping methods.

Top Bottom