• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*looking in a mirror**finds a grey hair**stares at it with almost joyful fascination**resists the urge to play with it because it'll come out**is weird*

+ I wonder if I was a cat in a past life. Seriously, I'm always like "Oooh, shiny! *batbatbat**shiny breaks* ...weeeeeeellp, I'm bored. *lazes around until the next shiny appears*" :dead:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
*looking in a mirror**finds a grey hair**stares at it with almost joyful fascination**resists the urge to play with it because it'll come out**is weird*

If you're weird, you aren't alone-- I'm looking forward to finding them, too. xD I've had a few when I was younger, but now? Nothing.

CT: Hmm...looks like we're in for another thunderstorm. As long as we don't lose power--awesome.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
If you're weird, you aren't alone-- I'm looking forward to finding them, too. xD I've had a few when I was younger, but now? Nothing.

CT: Hmm...looks like we're in for another thunderstorm. As long as we don't lose power--awesome.

Yay, I'm not alone! =D *highfives* Teehee, Whenever I get them, I always end up playing with them until they fall out. OTL I probably won't feel like this when I'm older, but I kinda think they're pretty. ._.

Thinking:
A day where it's less than 90 degrees before the sun comes up? Yep, I'm walking today. Even if I'm sleeeeeeepy.
+ I kinda want a new coat for when winter comes...my old pirate one is like...dead. In tatters. And my p-coat is awesome, but it was made for guys and so I can't button it up because...ahem. Maybe I'll get me an old-fashioned frock coat...hmm....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
@Shadow Lol, I keep thinking the same thing. I think I'm just looking forward to the part where it makes me look distinguished...you know, before the grey takes over, completely. xD *Whispers* Forneus says you can't go wrong with the frock coat (I seriously want one, myself; the coat I have is almost a frock coat...only it's in really rough shape now, too). >.<

@LordOfDarkness Wouldn't that be sexist? xD

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
@Shadow: Your coat has anti-women buttons?...

...Now that's just racist :banghead:

LOL XD
More like anti-breasts buttons. :'( *nearly popped a button or two off trying to button it once* Which sucks because I have such broad shoulders I have to buy men's coats (or unisex) to be able to wear them. T-T

@Shadow Lol, I keep thinking the same thing. I think I'm just looking forward to the part where it makes me look distinguished...you know, before the grey takes over, completely. xD *Whispers* Forneus says you can't go wrong with the frock coat (I seriously want one, myself; the coat I have is almost a frock coat...only it's in really rough shape now, too). >.<

LOL XD I know what you mean.
Teehee, mmm...frock coats. Have you ever checked out the Gentleman's Emporium? They have a lot of repilica clothing for pretty good prices (both for men and women) and they have some nice frock coats. *has her eye set on a men's rifle frock coat that goes up to her size but needs to save up money first*

Thinking:
Why has the bank not taken out the costs of both times I've ordered fast food in the last month? This is soooooo confusing.
+ Stilts, the tiny hole in the lid of the coffee cup is not a challenge...stop eyeing it like one. >_< *doesn't need coffee spilled everywhere*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
LOL XD I know what you mean.
Teehee, mmm...frock coats. Have you ever checked out the Gentleman's Emporium? They have a lot of repilica clothing for pretty good prices (both for men and women) and they have some nice frock coats. *has her eye set on a men's rifle frock coat that goes up to her size but needs to save up money first*

No, I haven't. :eek: I wonder if we have a store like that, here, or if I can find a decently-priced one online? I don't know what it is, maybe it's the way they hug the body of men and women alike, but damn, they are sexy coats. xD Cute thing is, other than for that? I couldn't care less about fashion. I just like me some dapper coats.

Yes, dapper. :cool: I'll definitely look into the Gentlemen's Emporium. Thanks, Shadow!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I think my doctor has finally realized how bad my moods are. He asked me questions about what I had done over the past month and when I couldn't answer them, he just said that I'm not living, just existing. If I'm not better next month, he's going to change my tablets... I'm just wondering if someone has given him a kick up the backside... mind you, whether he sticks to what he said will be a different matter.

No, I don't want to watch CSI, I'll find it on 'catch-up' another day.

Arrrgh! Damn Headache! Argh! Wisdom tooth! Gah! :banghead::unsure::'(

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
@Dante's Stalker: The Forums has you in its grasps. MWHAHAHAHA!!! I'll calm down now.

@Dark Drakan: The sad moment where you have to part with your hard earned cash. Your money be like, "What you doing bro? Don't leave me! I belong in your bank account, not some cash register".

@Winterfrost: You did. You just said breasts twice. That's double the breast.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
@Dante's Stalker: The Forums has you in its grasps. MWHAHAHAHA!!! I'll calm down now.

@Dark Drakan: The sad moment where you have to part with your hard earned cash. Your money be like, "What you doing bro? Don't leave me! I belong in your bank account, not some cash register".

@Winterfrost: You did. You just said breasts twice. That's double the breast.
It's better to have double the breast than one breast.
Otherwise, it's just a breast. That's like a pair of pants with only one pant leg.

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
It's better to have double the breast than one breast.
Otherwise, it's just a breast. That's like a pair of pants with only one pant leg.

My thoughts precisely, good Sir. And nobody wants pants with one pant leg. Not unless you've got like, one leg. And everyone knows that's not possible, because you get two.

Top Bottom