• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dark Drakan

Admin
It's never the people who put in the hard work that get the rewards for it. I see my manager (who's an idiot) earning 4 times what I earn in a week & she does nothing when she's here. We all contribute to company more than her & she was set for life by her earnings years ago & owns 3 homes & goes on holiday 6 times a year.

IT technician driving his Porsche around & visiting his holiday homes in France & USA when he hasn't had to come into our workplace to actually do anything major in about 4 years. I do most of the work before his team ever know about it & it's not even my job. In fact I've seen him personally twice in 12 years & his team about 8-9 times in that time.

Here the staff who do the work stand struggling to pay for things & can't spend time with family/friends or afford holidays. Saved my boss £35,000 on a deal last week & didn't even get so much as a thanks. Dread to think how much I've saved them in 12 years & most appreciation I got was £20 put into my hand for coming in on my day off & fixing their network & server (not my job). Every year I seem to do more jobs, bigger work load, get less appreciation & less money (hours cut to save company cash).

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
*Sigh* If only I could be in two places at once.

Wishing you could be 2 places at once? WELL NOW YOU CAN BE. New Clone Spray puts an end to those busy days. A single spray for a perfect day.

$500,000,000 plus $10,0000000000 p&p
Delivered between 30 - 200 working years.
NO REFUNDS...EVER!!!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was looking through my hair not too long ago and found a pretty big patch of grey hair... :bored:... It's my birthday next friday and I have to put up with this cr*p before I'm 27... I'm not impressed. Life, this next emote is for you
--> :poop:

I better see if Daz Studio has got it's act together and started to render again.:shifty:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
I've been watching Dragon Ball Z with my hubby and it is a blast. :3 We keep saying really funny thing while watching it. (imo) just the other night we were watchingthe Frieza Saga. Goku was fighting frieza while Gohan, Piccolo and Krillin watching on the side line scowling really hard.

Hubby as Piccolo: I think I just sh*it my pants!
Hubby as Krillin: I didn't even know you could sh*t?!
Me as replying as Piccolo: I didn't ev- Shut the F*cuk up!

Hubby:.......Yeah that something he would say.
Me: Lawls

Yeah, we come up with crazy things to say while watching moves and stuff. X3

Blue_Rose

One way to get yourself shot
I was looking through my hair not too long ago and found a pretty big patch of grey hair... :bored:... It's my birthday next friday and I have to put up with this cr*p before I'm 27... I'm not impressed. Life, this next emote is for you
--> :poop:

I better see if Daz Studio has got it's act together and started to render again.:shifty:
I have black hair and have one strand of red hair. I value it dearly.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm sorry... about everything.
That's not funny.

--> :poop::shifty:
I know the feels. I started going grey at 23. Yay for crappy genetics? I now have to dye my hair every couple of months.
DON'T believe the 100% grey coverage/permanent colour quote. It's a lie. Or I have grey hair that repels pigment of any sort. One or the other.

I don't feel like going anywhere or doing anything today.

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
The doctor who called me today sounded terrified to be discussing my depression. Like, he was stammering and repeating himself and then apologising profusely for using any words he thought would set me off.

Chill - I'm not about to top myself over the phone. You can stop panicking now.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Seeing Dragon Ball Z Battle of Gods in theaters was the GREATEST thing ever!!!! :cool: :eek:
When a mother sitting next to you, totally unfamiliar with DB cheers Vegeta on while he lays the smackdown on Beerus, you KNOW this movie rocks! Not to mention the room was packed and EVERYONE cheered, laughed, "Ooooh" and "Oooh snapped!" during the entire film!!
I think I lost my virginity because of that film and audience. :cautious:

Top Bottom