• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
unfortunately I doubt that will happen. Right now I'm trying to find a film or game... Maybe I'll just get some food.

Do not dare question my attempts to vanquish boredom...For millenia I have stood against countless armies of boredom and all have fallen. Until now, perhaps...

...DUN DUN DUHHHHHHH!!!

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
you believe that you can control boredom but you merely adopted it. I was born in it, molded by it.

I am the Lord of Darkness. I have the ability to turn off lights by pressing switches. My non serious nature has been known to ridicule boredom.

Plus I am as intellectual and witty as a rubber spatula.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I should try to get some typing done, today...though I suppose continuing with my notes is acceptable, too. Whether writing on a computer or in a notebook--writing is writing. Now if only I could figure out when and how to tie all the events in that I have planned.

I can so see me screwing this up, and having to redo like half of it... xD

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Someone close to Justin Bieber should introduce him to hard drugs. Ya know, wrap this sh!t up.

I really couldn't care less about the punk but, I just keep seeing him all over the place and I'm like, ok, his downward spiral is taking too long.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Woohoo! Forneus' artwork is officially done! (Well, Azure is planning on fixing the coat colour, since she accidentally made it white, instead of dark blue). But, either way....hurray! ^_^

Also...why is my left eye twitching out Morse code right now? Stop...twitching...dammit!

Top Bottom