• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
No, I haven't. :eek: I wonder if we have a store like that, here, or if I can find a decently-priced one online? I don't know what it is, maybe it's the way they hug the body of men and women alike, but damn, they are sexy coats. xD Cute thing is, other than for that? I couldn't care less about fashion. I just like me some dapper coats.

Yes, dapper. :cool: I'll definitely look into the Gentlemen's Emporium. Thanks, Shadow!

^^ You're welcome. As far as I know, the Emporium's an online store only, but.... *could be wrong* I know what you mean about wanting a store like that nearby. The nearest store like that near me is in Sedona...and that's a couple hours drive from me. OTL And they're expensive. I've only bought a hat from them. Granted, it was a really nice hat. But it cost a lot. x_x

Thinking:
My muses deserve more credit for all that I put them through. And for keeping me together.

Lord Nero

Ultraviolet Sentinel
HAHAH, this made me laugh my ass off XD I just had to share this somewhere for everyone to see. My sides! To think this is actually a real dub!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Trying to rebuild my self-confidence by running a bunch of ideas by a friend of mine who LUFFS the fantasy genre. Kinda glad he likes everything I've come up with so far. ^^ Makes me happeh.

+ Mum made meatloaf. =D She promised me meatloaf almost three years ago and only just got around to making it.... *not sure if sigh or squee* Anywho. Om nom nom. *stuffs face**luffles meatloaf**purrs like a kitten*

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I just ate half of the doughnut box...
That's not bad. At least you didn't eat the whole one, or the spare one in the fridge.

+TIP: How to deal with trolls on Youtube:
Step 1
Call them out on it.

Step 2
Read their response.

Step 3
Edit your original comment to something that has absolutely nothing to do with the video and/or content.
Following this theme, then reply to their comment.

Step 4
Pat yourself on the back for winning the Ultimate Troll Badge.:angel:

BOOJA.:thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Hardest part of the day is convincing yourself to get out of bed to go to a workplace where you spend the day bored & your mind goes back into sleep mode for the duration. 12 years of tedious unappreciated work at a job I didn't apply for in 1st place, how did this happen? :laugh::bored:

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Hardest part of the day is convincing yourself to get out of bed to go to a workplace where you spend the day bored & your mind goes back into sleep mode for the duration. 12 years of tedious unappreciated work at a job I didn't apply for in 1st place, how did this happen? :laugh::bored:
You want the honest answer or a fake one?
Honest: Do a job you love doing, and you never have to work in your life. oh and listen to this
Fake answer: I dunno.

Dark Drakan

Admin
Honest: Do a job you love doing, and you never have to work in your life. oh and listen to this

That would be the ideal for everyone but if it was that easy then everyone would do it. Its not easy being paid for what you love doing especially when your from a town in the UK with barely any big businesses or overall jobs in general. I try to keep my hobbies separate as they are my escape from working world and instead try to push our websites to fulfill my sense of accomplishment that I do not get from work. :laugh:

Overall I dont mind my job as I could do it with my eyes closed, its local, pays decent but would be nice to do something I enjoyed and felt challenged in. When its quiet here the days drag so much and dread the next day by the end of one day. Just wish I had more time to pursue my hobbies and ambitions, just aren't enough days in a week.

Think it's just the frustration lately that I have worked my ass off to save some money since wedding & feel like I've barely had any time to enjoy myself. However still have no money to show for it due to amount of bills I have had this year so far. Should be far better in next 8 weeks & can finally start building my new PC. Been so frustrating having to wait so long for it & browse on my phone all the time.

Top Bottom