• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I've been on a writing crazy lately and I hope it dose not stop. :3 It is refreshing to know that I'll be trying my hardest not to write angst filled charters in some kind of lame love story or something. Mater o' fact I'm writing a fantasy story while trying to figure out how to continue my Norse Steam Punk story. =D

On top of writing I'm trying to learn how to speak my native language: Spanish. :3 Yay! >.> Maybe start working out to get some muscles. Woot....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Homemade ramen for dinner. And we has curry sauce in the fridge. *ebil laughs**excited* :sneaky:

I luffles curry ramen. I wonder if any stores nearby sell instant versions.

+ The royal we.... *sigh* Writing a character who uses it is...annoying. But kinda fun. But really mindboggling. *Shakes character* I'm starting to question your mental health! :eek: :facepalm: :'( :thumbsdown:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What a coincidence since I'm eating instant ramen right now. Two cups. These are delicious.

Ha, I just had some, too. Mr. Noodles, spicy chicken version. Probably not the best stuff, but it does in a pinch. I mostly just like the broth. ^^;

@Shadow We have instant curry versions here; Mr. Noodles is one brand, though there are several others. :)

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
WB and DC need to cut their connection. WB has done nothing but hold DC from their full potential. and i say that with no hate for either party. it's just that WB can't do comic books. they suck at it. they can do everything BUT comic books. and i feel like DC really can shine if they were their own entertainment studio. now, i don't mean completley break away. but just kinda do the thing that marvel has with disney. WB shouldn't be AS involved. that way, i feel a lot of great stories can be told and we can see a DC property that isn't batman, superman or something obscure that we haven't heard of since the 90's.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want to write a Dragon Ball Fan Fiction. But I haven't finished my Mighty Morphin, Zeo, Turbo, Power Rangers crossover with another PR's fans creation fan fic. Plus I want to write my second original story. (I already posted the first one) Oh! And I got to write the Extended Version of my first original story! Plus! *Explodes* :eek:

Top Bottom