• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Oh, I know that, but the issue isn't the responses, it's the fact that I deleted most of that research and I can't find the sources again. This was at least over a year ago. That and without image posting it's be a long boring read.

Oh...well, in that case...

Too bad you don't have the data anymore, but true--without images to break up the text, it might be daunting for quite a few people. C'est la vie, I guess. ^^;

Chimera Khaos

Hades Leading General Commander
So, me saw Le movie 'Lucy' today, the one with Scarlett Johansson.
Wasn't too bad I admit, it did make me go ugh during some scenes, only because my tolerance for anything real life gory aka blood, guts, etc, has dropped really low due to...well I don't really know actually.
But anyway, going to see Deliver Us From Evil tomorrow, the psyche for this for me has been unbelievable and I can't wait to watch it >:3

CT: Ughhhh.....my belly is full from sooooooo much junk food today ~.~

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Prison Break has so many unbelievably obvious continuity errors, it makes me wonder if the editing team even bothered viewing the material before signing off on it...

And yes, I am fully aware that I am about five billion years too late to the Prison Break party.
Don't worry, I've still never watched it and I've got to finish Breaking Bad. Excited for the new season of Hell on Wheels though that premieres tonight.

Top Bottom