• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Honest thought: I have to stop living in my cousin's shadows. They choose to live their lives with adventures and I choose to live a simple, quiet life. Yeah, yeah, I'm 22 and I should be living it up and blah, blah but that's not me. Why be anyone else but me, right? I've got good stuff going on for myself, just because I don't post about it on FaceBook doesn't mean I lack. I just keep certain stuff to myself, that's all.

Wow! I dropped some emotional bombs didn't I? :eek:
tumblr_n2otlqEupx1r0tdrco1_250.gif

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Last edited:

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Why not become a paranormal detective? It's kind of like being a Demon Slayer... :cautious:

http://www.cracked.com/article_21219_5-things-i-learned-as-ghost-hunter-tv-wont-show-you.html
i was thinking about it. but thats kind of the reason why i don't want to do it anymore. people are stupid and will do anything to get attention. however, i will say, once i get the job done, i will charge. not much...unless you're an asshole. then i double it. plus, not all demons are bad...they're "bad" but they're not all "BAD". some are nice...some...the really ancient ones are scary though. i'm not up to going against those angry blood thirsty pricks.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
i'm not up to going against those angry blood thirsty pricks.
Come now, Jak... what's life without a little danger? Face it head on, and the rewards could be more than you can ever imagine. Fortune favors the bold, you know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+ sometimes i really wish that we have a blackout for an entire day in my city. Does that makes me evil?
No, it just makes you a Patriot, if not a Partisan.

http://dystopiannightmare.com/snipers-take-out-17-transformers-on-power-plant/#

Not saying that you should do this, just saying that it would make an effective warfare tactic for when government tyranny oversteps its bounds and the complacent population sits back and lets it happen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, there's a thick fog creeping up outside my window. Hm.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*Sigh* Tomorrow, we'll have to go through the 'rigmarole' of trying to get Tilly into her carrier to go to the vets for a checkup... no doubt she'll spend most of the appointment with her head buried in a part of my coat (as usual).

My Jack of Blades picture is finally on the Fable Facebook page :woot:

I can't get that image out of my head... :vomit:

I still don't know what to do for artwork. :grumpy:
Oh :poop:... I've got to copy those paper for mum to give to the vet.

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
Thinking I may soon sell my Xbox and games. Nowadays there are very few games that hold my interest, and the ones that do end up being binge-played and beaten too quickly. Then I get bored of them and end up trying to replay others while waiting for others that look interesting to be released. It's a never-ending cycle.

Also, I'm finding it hard to replay games now, even my favorites. I'll usually play for like 10-15 minutes at a time, and then say screw it and listen to music, watch anime, or browse the internet/see what's on TV.

Heck, I spend more time looking up info about video games than actually playing them...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Heck, I spend more time looking up info about video games than actually playing them...
This entire post, but especially that last sentence, as well.

It's rather jarring, seeing how much I've devoted myself to anything P4-related; that game is all about your social life, yet here I am, one of the most anti-social people ever.

I think that's why I became so involved that game and this site as much as I did -- it was because only within those games (P3 and P4) and this site that I can find people who can understand me -- or at the very least, my severely disturbed thought process.

tumblr_mt6wop52vZ1qkljywo1_500.gif

... Thanks everyone. :cool:

Last edited:

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
I think that's why I became so involved that game and this site as much as I did -- it was because only within those games (P3 and P4) and this site that I can find people who can understand me -- or at the very least, my severely disturbed thought process.

tumblr_mt6wop52vZ1qkljywo1_500.gif

... Thanks everyone. :cool:
Being anti-social isn't really even that bad as long as you can still function.

I personally just don't like small talk and find it pointless. That's why I have trouble talking to most people (mainly strangers). Now, if the topic is something actually important, I can usually hold up a conversation fairly well.

Of course it's easier to talk to people I know well, and people online. :)

Top Bottom