• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

LordOfDarkness

The Dark Avenger © †
Premium Elite
Premium
Supporter 2014
Xen-Omni 2020
Ok so newspapers clearly point out random bizzarre topics such as a 43 year old lady who is so allergic to water, that even her own tears could kill her. Here are my top tips.

1. Don't watch Bambi's mum getting shot.

2. Don't watch Simba's dad get trampled.

3. Don't watch Nemo go missing.

4. Avoid animated films in general.

5. Avoid the rain.

6. Avoid the heat. Your sweat could kill you.

7. Don't wash.

8. MY TOP TIP: DON'T DRINK WATER.

Damn, she must have a non existent water bill. How has she managed to stay alive for 43 years? Also I thought our bodies were greatly made up of water? She's basically the living dead. Water fight anyone?

DMC

Devil May Cry
if a Terrorist becomes a traitor to his on group... who is the... bad one the traitor or the terrorist... -eats a cookie-
its impossible to answer... both sides will point a finger who would be the bad one... one side would say the other side is bad... so.. wat is true evil.... I mean evil is made by humans belief... and belief cuases war... bleh.. thinking will just kill u... but it is nature for humans want answers to everything.... but true evil is in humans.. we are careless until we find our answer... so when people tell you your a horrible person... they are as bad as u are for judging u... -eats a cookie- man what in the hell did I just say....

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
@MephistoCarnival There are just some things people shouldn't wear, no matter how eccentric their style is. *Looks and Lady Gaga*

@KRSkull
This seems fitting

408532746.jpg

CT: Since Sparda was around 2000 years ago...does that mean he was around the Greek/Roman/Egyptian-Nubian...times/civilizations? I know I see a lot of fics/fanart with him in the 1800's and whatnot, but was that specific time frame meant for Eva?

See, I would post this in the Questions/Plot Inconsistencies thread but since I get childish responses saying don't worry about that, I don't feel like putting it there.

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: Well, this is awkward. Have you ever had that one friend you want to hang out with, but you only know them through a mutual friend, and have only hung out with them while with that person? And now, you want nothing to do with said mutual friend, but you don't know how to explain to the other friend that you only want to chill with them, without the mutual friend?

Long story short, this mutual friend and I have become more distant...because reasons. He ****es me off to no end whenever I do talk to him, but it's stuff I can't explain to the other friend. Oh, well. I'll figure it out...I either bite the bullet and hang out with both of them *shudder of revulsion at the very prospect*, or I completely bail on the person I want to hang out with, and feel like a complete douche.

Decisions, decisions...

Devils Never Cry

Devil Hunter
Premium
CT: Well, this is awkward. Have you ever had that one friend you want to hang out with, but you only know them through a mutual friend, and have only hung out with them while with that person? And now, you want nothing to do with said mutual friend, but you don't know how to explain to the other friend that you only want to chill with them, without the mutual friend?

Long story short, this mutual friend and I have become more distant...because reasons. He ****es me off to no end whenever I do talk to him, but it's stuff I can't explain to the other friend. Oh, well. I'll figure it out...I either bite the bullet and hang out with both of them *shudder of revulsion at the very prospect*, or I completely bail on the person I want to hang out with, and feel like a complete douche.

Decisions, decisions...
I like my mutual friends, but I know what you mean. I only have a couple good friends I can hang out with alone, though I can hang out with friends of those friends if we're all together, but it would feel strange hanging out with those ones alone.

If that makes sense. :p

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
I like my mutual friends, but I know what you mean. I only have a couple good friends I can hang out with alone, though I can hang out with friends of those friends if we're all together, but it would feel strange hanging out with those ones alone.

If that makes sense. :p

No no, it makes sense; I've been there before, too. The funny thing is, it's actually the opposite this time though, lol. The mutual friend I've known a long time, but now, I can't stand him. The guy I met through him is awesome to talk to and hang around. Sadly (and yet, mercifully) I've kept him out of the loop in regards to the crap that's occurred between me and the other friend...so I'd feel bad, if I just suddenly dropped it all on him like this. Though if I want to avoid blowing him off and making him think it was him, I might just have to 'fess a few things up.

Essentially, I've painted myself into a corner. :facepalm: Real smooth Rebel...real smooth.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Ah, my DMC fanfic is doing well or so I think. I think it would be safe to assume it is bad until proven other wise. :rolleyes: But, my drive ( lust even?) to write will never be hinder by those who think my writing is bad. Yes, my dear muse, we shall write with a feverish passion we only dared to have in our youths!

Muse: :cool: Cool story bro.
(;¬_¬) (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: Ah, my DMC fanfic is doing well or so I think. I think it would be safe to assume it is bad until proven other wise. :rolleyes: But, my drive ( lust even?) to write will never be hinder by those who think my writing is bad. Yes, my dear muse, we shall write with a feverish passion we only dared to have in our youths!

Muse: :cool: Cool story bro.
(;¬_¬) (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ

Keep working at it--never lose your passion. :) No one starts out perfect at their craft; it's a constant work in progress for everyone, but I bet you'll do really well. ^_^

CT: Well, sometime within the next...six hours? Yeah, we'll say six...I'll be heading back home to visit friends and family for the next 8-9 days.

Yay! Lineart preview for Forneus is also done! ^^ He's going to be full body when he's complete. So stoked for whenever Azure is done that. (Gotta love that girl--I owe her, big time!)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Goodbye, Naoto.

It doesn't matter whether you were Nicole Karrer, Caitlin Glass, or Leah Clark or someone else entirely --

You were such a big part of my gaming life. Thank you for reaching out through a third party (while staying anonymous) that you appreciated the fandom that you have, and that you'll remember them, even though you'll no longer be Her anymore.

If you want us to respect your privacy (and the fact that you can't reveal your name under contractual obligations), then respect your privacy we shall.

I just hope the new voice will do your previous portrayals justice. I really do.

May you have a good life. Please... don't forget about us.

T_T

Top Bottom