• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
and I will play with you ;3

6339025ecd66563b47fa2ff926006f6e3cd105f869411f88517f3ca817693b5c.jpg
tumblr_m84wxcDTsc1r4e5tx.gif

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Guys, if you use Ghostery, then keep these two things unblocked.

1. Google + Platform (because you need that to log into this site)

2. Share This (for those gamesradar "slide" articles)

I would keep all the trackers (adverts) on (for this site only), but I don't like the idea of them knowing what I post here. It's unsettling.

Plus, I don't want to be put on the no-fly list --

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
CT: Well, that power nap was random; somehow, I don't see me wrapping the chapter up, tonight. I'm so damn close...but I have to go to bed in less than two hours (well, I don't have to, but if I want to be a functioning human being tomorrow, I should).

Hey, who knows? I might surprise myself--it's usually when I say I don't have the time or energy that I (somehow) find the ability to do so.

I wonder when that T-Shirt will be coming?

I wonder when the art will be coming? :nailbiting:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Can we have winter yet?
Oh wait I'm right here

I'll show myself out.

No, wait....come baaaack! :'( Please, this heat wave is killing meh! D: (For the record, I wasn't one of the people wanting Winter to end in the first place--I am not a fan of summer, lol).

CT: Finish...chapter...today...

Dooooo eeeeeet! :mad: Then you can focus on more of the other stuff.

KRSkull

CT: I am not sure if i am crazy or not but every now and then i hear someone whispers to me. Like four hours ago when the new furniture arrived and the workers were assembling them. i heard a whisper saying "It's a new beginning".

Maxman

CT: I am not sure if i am crazy or not but every now and then i hear someone whispers to me. Like four hours ago when the new furniture arrived and the workers were assembling them. i heard a whisper saying "It's a new beginning".
YOU ARE ZEE LISTENER

:O

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Aunt: "What have you been working on lately?"
Me: "A lot of little stories, and a comic/graphic novel. I'm still trying to find an artist for that, though."
Aunt: "Oh! My husband's a good artist."
Me: ".... :cautious: .... :shifty: *not sure if serious or if not**also not sure working with family in any capacity is a good idea* :unsure: *nods and stays silent*"
^ Awkward much?

+ Walmart, why you no sell port? Are you trying to say your customers don't have the palate for fine wine or are you just being cheap? :shifty: *glad she found some for her sauce elsewhere, though*
++ Le bored. I should write. But....nyeh. Too bored. :'(
+++ It's been a week.... *sigh*

Last edited:

DMC

Devil May Cry
people should not be paranoid about the world is ending... they should be paranoid when the world ends no more cookies for me to eat

Dark Drakan

Admin
Why no consoles openly allow mouse and keyboard support, playing Command & Conquer: Tiberian Wars for Xbox 360 currently and it controls well on a controller but would have been even better with mouse and keyboard support.

KRSkull

CT: people always talk about time travel and always ask if its possible to create time traveling machines.

But what people don't know is that We have more than 100 time traveling machines. But we can only use them as an observers.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thinking what to do about Deviant Art... although I can't do anything until those commissions are finished...:meh:
That video that was posted on FB has totally grossed me out. I just can't get that image out of my head :vomit:
I'd love to have a load of money right now and just binge out spending on games... or alcohol... the 'positive thinking' ain't working now.:banghead:

Top Bottom