• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Maxman

CT: Been drawing a lot and watching anime too. (Fate/Zero) And just relaxing. I might even get around writing if I get around to it. lol Hopefully my mom and uncle don't start yelling.... who I'm I kidding? Someone is always yelling in my house for one reason or another. :shifty:
I can certainly relate to you when it comes to Yelling Brother

I have this same exact kind of problem with my Strict Mom, ****, she will start yelling at me in the morning when I have trouble getting off the bed :(

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Last cup of milo for the week. Got to drink more water.
My legs are sooooooooore. D has totally overworked me last Friday. So I'm going for another session Wednesday because I'm a sucker for punishment.
And I also really want to get back into MA, like full on. Apparently my leg muscles are epicly poor, hence my easy loss of balance. Oh, and being like 20kg overweight also adds to it.
So I guess we'll see. I'm motivated to get into top shape. Mind over matter.
Can't wait to go gym today.
And work!! Looking forward to work today. Last week of just me and the kiddo because next week I've got another kid joining the crew.

+I love waiata. Tu tero mina, iwi, OWE, tato tato e.....

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Went to great gran's b-day party. ^^ She's 83 years young. There were four b-day cakes, so we hid the strawberry one so no one would see it and take any. ;)

+ Watched the first half of US vs Portugal and...now I remember why I never root for the US. Just...dear god. *headdesks* Are England, Ireland, or Italy still in for advancement?

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
It's...really hard to see someone you love, whether it's a family member, a friend..or your lover.
It's heartbreaking really, to see someone at their lowest point in their lives.

But that's what you have to do, you have to be there for them...sometimes they'll fight back, and say they don't need you, tell you to be quiet and never speak a word.
But you can't, for whenever they say something along those lines, it's when they need you the most.

Sometimes, they'll put you down by telling you to basically shut up. But that usually happens.
But, this is what you need to do...is just be there, and listen to the one you love as they go about their lowest point in their lives.
Maybe before you, many others have given up on them, maybe. And, maybe they're used to being by themselves.
It sucks, it's really painful to watch the person you love be heartbroken. But no matter what happens...you have to stay by their side.
I've done that, whenever the lovely lady I love is in her lowest points in her life. Whenever she's sad, mad, angry, depressed. I've never left. nor will I.

I can never leave, because I want and choose to stay...nothing in the world can compare to this happiness. Not even an endless supply of orange chicken and vidya games.
She is my happiness, she's the reason I go on. I'll do whatever it takes to get the smile meant for me, the smile I've fallen in love with.
Days and nights, when she'd fall asleep on the phone. And I'd stay on the other end just in case she wakes up, but singing to her while she sleeps, and humming to her.

I know, I'm being cheesy right now.

But if you love someone, so damn much.
You must never let go.

Maxman

Nope, I'm a TA. I had to help out with kindergarten for the morning. Usually Im assigned to year 3 or 4. I'm doing it to decide if I want to be a teacher or not. So far, I really like doing it. :wink:
Ah, I get it :3

Can I get enrolled in your School Ms. Loopy ? ;3

I promise I will make an excellent Kindergarten Student and I ensure I won't trouble you ;3

6339025ecd66563b47fa2ff926006f6e3cd105f869411f88517f3ca817693b5c.jpg

:3

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Ah, I get it :3

Can I get enrolled in your School Ms. Loopy ? ;3

I promise I will make an excellent Kindergarten Student and I ensure I won't trouble you ;3

6339025ecd66563b47fa2ff926006f6e3cd105f869411f88517f3ca817693b5c.jpg

:3
So long as you don't lick windows and smear paint on the walls, I think it'll be fine:laugh:

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
That weird moment when a reviewer asks you to do less of his mean/sexually free/violent characteristics and more of the lovey-dovey stuff when the character you are writing about isn't really into that. The only "nice/sane" Victor Creed-Sabretooth personality he had was in the alternate universe series...so...sorry hun. Trying to stay in his element as much as I can. Wasn't planning on doing an "I love you" approach to his character.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Went to great gran's b-day party. ^^ She's 83 years young. There were four b-day cakes, so we hid the strawberry one so no one would see it and take any. ;)

+ Watched the first half of US vs Portugal and...now I remember why I never root for the US. Just...dear god. *headdesks* Are England, Ireland, or Italy still in for advancement?

Sneaky :cool:

Some games have been absolutely abysmal...
Ireland didn't qualify to play in the World Cup.
England are already knocked out (well, they won't go through to the next round, but they do have one more match to play which is tomorrow and that's against Costa Rica).
As for Italy... I'll have to look on Google :laugh:... Oh wait, they're in the same group as England... Umm, they're also playing tomorrow (against Uruguay)... providing they win (and score a few goals in the process), they can still qualify for the next round.
(Sorry, I went into major 'Football/soccer fan' mode there :laugh:)

CT: - Tilly is so cute... She met me at the top of the stairs, then waited for me outside the bathroom... she then led me to my room and sat beside a black spot on the carpet as if to say, "Look what I did! It's for you :happy:".
It was a dead fly... I'm so happy it wasn't a spider *would've freaked out*. It sounds really sad, but I was very touched that she had left me the corpse... it made me feel appreciated :tongue:
- I ate lots of ice cream with flake chocolate in... I regret nothing...
- Finally tested all of those games that were stacked up. :hungover:
- I'm sooooo tired.

EDIT: I'm now wishing that I had bought a World Cup Wall Chart.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Sneaky :cool:

Some games have been absolutely abysmal...
Ireland didn't qualify to play in the World Cup.
England are already knocked out (well, they won't go through to the next round, but they do have one more match to play which is tomorrow and that's against Costa Rica).
As for Italy... I'll have to look on Google :laugh:... Oh wait, they're in the same group as England... Umm, they're also playing tomorrow (against Uruguay)... providing they win (and score a few goals in the process), they can still qualify for the next round.
(Sorry, I went into major 'Football/soccer fan' mode there :laugh:)

CT: - Tilly is so cute... She met me at the top of the stairs, then waited for me outside the bathroom... she then led me to my room and sat beside a black spot on the carpet as if to say, "Look what I did! It's for you :happy:".
It was a dead fly... I'm so happy it wasn't a spider *would've freaked out*. It sounds really sad, but I was very touched that she had left me the corpse... it made me feel appreciated :tongue:
- I ate lots of ice cream with flake chocolate in... I regret nothing...
- Finally tested all of those games that were stacked up. :hungover:
- I'm sooooo tired.

EDIT: I'm now wishing that I had bought a World Cup Wall Chart.

:ninja:

I've heard they've been. :/
Ah! Thank you. ^^ *cheers them all on regardless* (LOL I don't mind. It's the only sport, other than boxing, that I get into watching/playing, so.... XD)
Aww, Tilly. :3 That's so sweet.

Thinking:
Weeeell, looks like things around about sorted for July 4th. Just got to buy the food. Not sure what I'm thinking, cooking for everyone on the 4th day of NaNo. >_<
+ 16 days til the next season of BB hits Japan. *sits anxiously*
+ Apparently Stilts enjoys the windows being clean. XD He won't stop staring.

Top Bottom