• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Weeeell, gotta do a bunch of cleaning today (which means I can game between cleaning, yayz), I think I might work on Viral some after that. I'm really excited for the next chapter, even if I hate writing fight scenes. ._.

+ I've decided that, when I grow up, I want to be Catwoman. I used to want to be a ferret, but, as cute as they are, they're just not sexy. And Catwoman is. :thumbsup: *wonders if she'll find a Batman if she achieves this goal* :cautious: Hmm....

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Holy headaches and eyestrain, Batman!

This passed week hasn't been kind to me. I wonder why it's flaring up so much, lately? It's not like I'm staring at the computer screen anymore than usual; it must be catching up with me.

Welp, the muses aren't going to be happy, but I'll need to reduce the amount of time I spend typing, until the headaches lessen. :( (Pfft, the muses? I'm going to go insane if I don't get to work on Whispers!).

Hmm...I should also start on that prompt...

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Funny how the days I say I'm stuck on something, or that I need to take it easy, wind up being the most productive days of all.

Heh, go figure.

Also, the migraine left me, and took the eyestrain with it. What the hell did I do, will it away? o_O

Oh yeah...I have some reading to catch up on. ^^;

Maxman

Thinking about Steam Summer Sale and I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DESPERATELY WANT BORDERLANDS 2 but dammit, I don't have 9$ on me

*sits in a corner and cries like a girl*

I-I need a s-shoulder to cry on :'(

Top Bottom