• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Where did you get the gunblade from? XD

I slayed a Marionette!
1000px-Marionette_%26_Bloody_Mari.jpg

Or rather I got a hold of Classic Dante's Shot gun and blasted the ba-jezus out of it. In its guts was a GunBlade! I can't explain that freaking @ss situation but it happened!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
There will be an orchestra on Final Fantasy series on August 15th at my place by Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra! I hope I could buy the tickets with my friend tomorrow.

You'll be having more fun on the 15th August than I will :jawdrop: (...it's mah birthday...:shifty:... )
I hope you can get tickets, and if you do, I hope you have a good time :happy:

CT: I don't know what I'm thinking... :cautious:
I might as well go and install the rest of Aiko 6 (her promo makes me think of a younger Nite :inlove:).

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
My leg just dialled one of my friends...embarrassing. :blush: That's why I sometimes hate touchscreen phones.

Edit: and now I accidentally sent a message to my boyfriend saying I'd bee there by tree, instead of three:facepalm::tongue: At least he understands.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
So, how do people like the new avatar and sig? They're me and my girlfriend's characters. <3 Love 'em to death.

CT: Gaaaaaaaaawd I wanna RP so badly. And not just a regular old meet 'n greet RP, I mean a BIG RP with lotsa stuff going on. Well, I guess a dragon can dream...

Is the girlfriend prego? I'm lost.

I've had Dragon Ball on the brain all day!
Goku-ssj-god-dragon-ball-z-34858992-960-600.jpg

Also I've maintained my current job for a whole year! Crazy! I'm a working man.... God I want to be a kid again! :'(

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Is the girlfriend prego? I'm lost.

No, she's just got a big chest. ^^; The image is actually cut off because I'm not sure the lower half is forum appropriate. Not really nudity, just sensitive material. If you like, I could send the full pic your way and you can judge me as harshly as you want. lol

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
No, she's just got a big chest. ^^; The image is actually cut off because I'm not sure the lower half is forum appropriate. Not really nudity, just sensitive material. If you like, I could send the full pic your way and you can judge me as harshly as you want. lol

I'm good! :happy: I was merely curious! :eek:

You know the coversation is dead when 'lol' and 'hur hur' appears.:tongue:

....I really should be asleep:'(

and tumblr...there's some really weird stuff on there when I search for DMC.o_O

If your talking to a chick, than yes. No truer words have ever been spoken! :nailbiting:
This is what she's doing to ya.
tumblr_n08kt1itGX1too0j4o1_400.gif

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
If your talking to a chick, than yes. No truer words have ever been spoken! :nailbiting:
This is what she's doing to ya.
tumblr_n08kt1itGX1too0j4o1_400.gif
Well, actually it was a guy.:laugh: But yeah, it is kinda like that gif you posted.:laugh: My guy runs out of ideas when he's tired. At the moment, that's most of the time. :tongue:

Thinking: now I have a reason to stay awake. Mim put pizza in the oven and I need to stay awake to make sure she gets it out and we don't have a fire. That nearly happened once.:shifty:

Top Bottom