• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
You'll be having more fun on the 15th August than I will :jawdrop: (...it's mah birthday...:shifty:... )
I hope you can get tickets, and if you do, I hope you have a good time :happy:

CT: I don't know what I'm thinking... :cautious:
I might as well go and install the rest of Aiko 6 (her promo makes me think of a younger Nite :inlove:).

Thanks. Already bought the last ticket for myself. :happy:

Unfortunately, my friend was not able to buy it with student price due to the lost of his student ID card, so I have to go alone. :frown:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Thanks. Already bought the last ticket for myself. :happy:

Unfortunately, my friend was not able to buy it with student price due to the lost of his student ID card, so I have to go alone. :frown:

Sorry to hear that. Even though you are going on your own, I still hope you enjoy it :happy:

CT: Spent the afternoon looking for a Daz model's private parts.
Then spent most of this evening beading... (although I didn't get around to doing what I wanted to do).
Now it's back to installing content into Daz Studio.
I really can't wait to see those pics... :woot: *bounces*... But, I'm going to have to wait a while :nailbiting:

I have no idea what type of pictures to do next...:frown:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Wellp, Bunny's room is almost entirely cleaned up (we moved all the boxes into the closet instead of emptying them out, LOL) and we're trying to work out a cleaning schedule for the rest of the house. XP *sigh* The problem with cleaning the house because my grandparents are out of town, is that I know my grandparents won't even be happy we did it. :/

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is what happens when "Justice" and "Champion" make sweet, sweet love!
Special MegaBeast Investigator Juspion is born!
3352.jpg

Ah! The magic of the 80's!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I knew he was difficult but I didn't realise what a little **** he actually is. I can understand him testing the boundaries with me and feeling a bit out of it because it's his first sleep over...but yelling at my kids that he hates, hates, hates, hates this sleep over because I took an unsafe toy off him after my kids have been looking so forward to it... I've been lenient with this kid too often tonight. One more strike and I'm calling his mum to pick him up.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
If I'd known I was getting on a train full of 18 and 19 year olds fresh from the college fete, I would have gotten on a later train.

It's like being surrounded by loud, idiotic children. The girls are giggling and talking celebrity rubbish and the guys keep shouting about nandos food. :facepalm: I wonder if I was this irritating at that age... Probably :tongue:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Yesterday, me and my hubby went to the pool with a few of our co-worker (ex for me) and had a good time. :D They made us some diner with wine. :thumbsup: It was very fun and I was very happy about it. Don't mine doing that again, since it gets very hot down here. :dead:

Last edited:
Top Bottom