• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
might be... the one with the neon bg lights done in realism style...?

I actually just saw which one: and yeah, small-time. I really, really like that one, too. K Sketch is my favourite one of him, but I liked the feel of this one, as well; I get the sense of being immersed in the atmosphere. ^^

V

Oldschool DMC fan
planning on making a proper painting of the k sketch, using the whole thing (as that one's just a crop of an entire pose). he was supposed to be leaning against a wall with a bunch of graffiti on it while wiping the blood off. it was one of his character-defining moments ;>

although in the actual manga this scene takes place in a train station. so no graffiti. I just want some for fun in a character shot. =q

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
planning on making a proper painting of the k sketch, using the whole thing (as that one's just a crop of an entire pose). he was supposed to be leaning against a wall with a bunch of graffiti on it while wiping the blood off. it was one of his character-defining moments ;>

although in the actual manga this scene takes place in a train station. so no graffiti. I just want some for fun in a character shot. =q

*Squee* <---Blame the coffee...

Please tell me you'll make it a print once you've done it? ^^ (Dammit, I need pay pal right meow!)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm thinking of naming mine Moriarty since it's always causing trouble...or maybe Reaver. >_> LOL XD It appears yours is in character, then. (Still, it really sucks when coms act like that. XP)

*huglz* =( I wish I could give you some advice on how to handle that, but I don't think any of what I'd have to say would be very helpful to you. =( My mum's ex used to pull the jealous card all the time--seemed to think that, just because he was jealous, that meant we'd put life on hold and cater to him--and, when it didn't work...well.... I guess the thing is to keep your chin up. If he starts getting unbearable, remember that it's not your fault, it's his. We're all here for you if/when you need to vent/talk/get cyber hugs and cookies. =)

Oh, I like Moriarty (if you call it Reaver, it might start shooting things :p)

My dad works like that. Also, if he can't get his own way he'll throw a tantrum.
He always 'plays the victim'. It's never about anyone else, just him.

What Shadow said. :) We're here for ya, Veebs.

Honestly, he sounds like a spoiled little boy. Any chance he's an only child?
People like that rarely change. As nasty and self-absorbed as he is, you're the only sunshine in his bleak world, whether any of you know it or not. Hold your head high and don't let his tantrums get to your heart. One day when you move out, he's going to realise just what he'd lost and be miserable about how miserable he'd been to you. It may come out sounding a lot more like "she left because now our house isn't good enough anymore, I gave her everything and she never appreciated it, etc etc". I know. My dad's part of the Epic Asshat club. He did something similar. It's always about him, and it's always negative/complaints about everyone else. Unfortunately, people like our dads just don't have that will power to be nice. It's alien to them. It's like setting them on a marathon that they haven't trained for. They're terrified of being friendly, or nice, or empathetic, or loving, because they think that makes them weak. Gives other people to upperhand. Gives others the opportunity to be mean to them.
They're cowards, Veebs. Don't let a scared little man's rants have any value. You've just been through a dragging hell. The least he could do is applaud you for going for it, not mope around like a sorry twit.

Yes, he is.
I really find that hard to believe. When he's talking to my mum about me he says "Your daughter"... not "OUR daughter". The worst thing is that I won't be moving out anytime soon.
I can't respect him anymore, he's just such a nasty person.
Because we (me & mum) have had to travel to get to Psychology (and other) appointments, he's been in a mood since March 7th... he seems to think we're out 'having a good time' when it's been the fudging opposite.
The only person supporting me in this house (actually, in my family) is my mum. I've got two relatives 'following me' on my Facebook account and neither have contacted us since I posted about the diagnosis (okay, it's not life threatening or anything, but you'd think they'd want to know how their niece is).

I was actually trying to cheer VB up. I realize people like that don't ever change, I didn't say they suddenly turn a new leaf.

And it worked :3 If he ever thought anything nasty towards me, he wouldn't say it (at least to my face), he's got too much to lose.
I think it'd kill them if they did or tried to.

CT: I think I'll start writing some files to CD-R.
Oh VeeBee, that picture of Raziel is awful...:rolleyes:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I feel weird when people say they like the end of one of my stories better than any other part of the story....

+ I'm starting to feel really down about posting writing online. It seems like, whenever I write something I've put a lot of effort into and that I, personally, love, no one likes it and it gets ignored. Where as, when I write stupid stuff that I've put absolutely no thought into, everyone loves it. I mean, I get all these requests for more humorous one shots, but never for anything serious. I mean, I can appreciate that at least they want more, but I write serious stuff because I like serious stuff. I like writing dark stuff. And I hate writing overt humor most days. I just...I don't know. Sometimes I question why I write stuff online.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Absolutely flabbergasted that I'm having so much fun with Raid Mode in Resident Evil: Revelations right now. Seriously need to bring that mode back for future installments, it's far more fun to play than Mercenaries.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Getting my hair did is so nice. ;3 Very relaxing after getting killed so many times in dark souls. D: I ended up picking Pyromancer and I love it. But getting killed so many times....the game dose like to publish the foolhardy and rewards the smart player. ;3 I'll learn lol

Enigma

Crimson Sentinel
CT: Getting my hair did is so nice. ;3 Very relaxing after getting killed so many times in dark souls. D: I ended up picking Pyromancer and I love it. But getting killed so many times....the game dose like to publish the foolhardy and rewards the smart player. ;3 I'll learn lol

Naah, Dark Souls isn't about being smart, it's about finding the exploit. Dark Souls II is a prime example of that. The point is never to go in rushing, and to remain patient. And if you don't do a lot of damage, to keep leveling up. Dark Souls really has nothing to do with using tactics, it's usually just very cheap.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014

Next time you play, try the Wanderer or Warrior, or a similar class with high dexterity. Dex weapons are quite potent in both games! (Note that the Wanderer is called the Swordsman in DS2 for some reason)

CT: Anyone who has Revelations on PS3 and wants to play Raid Mode with me, send me a friend invite please? I'd love to have a friend to play it with.

Top Bottom