• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
^^ You're welcome.

Hmm...that one looks real (or really well fanmade) to me. The names match up with the actors, anyway. >_> *can't tell for certain since all of the ones she's seen so far say "cannot be shown in your country"*

It's different from the one Toboso posted today, though. Here:

I don't know if you can see the whole thing, but, if you can, I hope it's glorious. *wants to see**will just have to wait**sighs**will just sit here and stare at the little picture thingie for the time being*

Nope... :'( I can't see it, either. I guess we'll both just have to wait, huh? ^^; When is it supposed to be coming out, do you know? (I swear I've asked this before). Also, is there a wait between it and the dubbed version?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Nope... :'( I can't see it, either. I guess we'll both just have to wait, huh? ^^; When is it supposed to be coming out, do you know? (I swear I've asked this before). Also, is there a wait between it and the dubbed version?

Aww. =( *saves a chair for you in the anime waiting room* Um...I think it's either the beginning of July (I've seen two different dates on Toboso's site and on the anime's site, one late June and the other early July, but the wiki is saying July). As for the dubbed version...I dunno. Since the OVA's not coming out until the fall, I'd hazard a guess that'll take at least that long for it to be dubbed, but I could be wrong. ._. I hope they have the original dub cast, I do, I do, I do.

Thinking:
Sparrow's been bugging me all day. How is it a character who I never write has more power than a character I always write? @_@ *doesn't wanna work on Blackout**wants to finish Viral*

+Stilts hates the smell of shoe polish. Poor dear. He can take comfort in the fact that I agree with him, but, unfortunately, these boots need polishing.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Should wives be told when their 30 something year old husbands are on facebook hitting on students? o_O

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Should wives be told when their 30 something year old husbands are on facebook hitting on students? o_O

Depends on how close you are to said wives; if they're very close friends of yours...perhaps. How badly are we talking, here?

Otherwise, I would move as far away from that situation as possible...

...Then again, I only say that because I've gotten dragged into enough of my friends' relationship issues for an entire lifetime and a half; it's thankless, and completely wasted on most of them (in my experience, since they tend to just go back to the same destructive behaviour from before).

Last edited:

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
Playing this game called Puppeteer. Basically I need scissors 61 the game. Actually its really cool they have it set up so that the story is being told through an on stage production and the environment changes like a scene change.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Depends on how close you are to said wives; if they're very close friends of yours...perhaps. How badly are we talking, here?

Otherwise, I would move as far away from that situation as possible...

...Then again, I only say that because I've gotten dragged into enough of my friends' relationship issues for an entire lifetime and a half; it's thankless, and completely wasted on most of them (in my experience, since they tend to just go back to the same destructive behaviour from before).
It's a friend of mine with this problem. She didn't know he was married until they met up and she saw the ring. He wasn't even trying to hide it.

She's not talking to him after that and blocked him on facebook after he sent her a load of messages tonight saying he wanted to be with her and ditch his wife...this is after one meeting for dinner.
She wasn't sure whether to find the wife and tell her because this guy seems like a serial cheater, especially with children involved...well, she's not sure what to do for the best. She's never been in a situation like that before.

I don't know what to say for the best. I don't want her to be blamed for the husband's wandering eye if she does find and tell the wife. On the other hand, that woman does have a right to know her husband is a cheater.

But, I guess for the sake of my friend, I'll pass on your advice to leave it alone. I think the wife will find out one way or another without my friend finding her.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
It's a friend of mine with this problem. She didn't know he was married until they met up and she saw the ring. He wasn't even trying to hide it.

She's not talking to him after that and blocked him on facebook after he sent her a load of messages tonight saying he wanted to be with her and ditch his wife...this is after one meeting for dinner.
She wasn't sure whether to find the wife and tell her because this guy seems like a serial cheater, especially with children involved...well, she's not sure what to do for the best. She's never been in a situation like that before.

I don't know what to say for the best. I don't want her to be blamed for the husband's wandering eye if she does find and tell the wife. On the other hand, that woman does have a right to know her husband is a cheater.

But, I guess for the sake of my friend, I'll pass on your advice to leave it alone. I think the wife will find out one way or another without my friend finding her.

Lol, my word isn't absolute, or anything; this wasn't really the scenario that came to mind when I saw your post. ^^; I would give her the option of what she wants to do, given the situation. If she decides to let the wife know, she doesn't necessarily have to make it up close and personal-she could do it anonymously, though face-to-face is usually better, since it would show the wife that your friend is being sincere. There is no reason for your friend to be blamed in this situation-the wife would have to be a complete idiot to say that it's her fault, since she didn't know the guy was married until they met. :/ On top of that, he's responsible for his own actions.

However, it is also not her responsibility to inform the wife; it's a sticky situation, so if she opts not to get involved, I wouldn't blame her-hopefully the wife does figure it out on her own, or perhaps already suspects it.

She definitely made the right choice in backing away from him, so major kudos to her, there. :)

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Decided to reread MoI since I don't think a certain character is going to leave me alone anytime soon, and he keeps throwing Blackout plot bunnies at my head (with a strange amount of precision, I might add), and...it's really not bad. ._. I wrote it better than I thought I did. *enjoying herself**wonders if that's egotistical*

+ What--what are you...what are you doing there? ϿﮧϿ *slowly inches away from character*
++ This hair thing is going to haunt me forever, I swear. She's never going to let me live it down. ._.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Armageddon was fuuuuuun.
I should have named him Cloud instead. He's got the hairstyle. Or Fluffy.
If I'd gotten paid right, I would have bought the Red Queen yesterday. :(
Yes I was totally and shamefully stalking the Dante cosplayer. I lost him though :( I think he went through the zombie shooting area wayyyy on the other end of the stadium, which kinda ****es me off because that would have been cool to get on video.
And I loooved the zombie thing. They looked so good!
Also discovered that I am irl the same as I am in playing games.
I shriek my way through it running into walls and deadends the first time.
Second time I go in with ammo and take them out like wam, boom, bang bang bang.
Although I don't think hubby and I will do well as a team in the zombie apocalypse.
Like. Ffs.
Before we go in.
Me: don't leave me, okay?
J: okay.
In the hall.
J suddenly disappears as people start running and screaming past us and zombies start running, jumping and screaming at us. My stupid nerf gun doesn't actually work (I discover while shooting several times at a zombie right in front of me) so I kinda jab the gun at his chest (like bam your dead again dude) and look over my shoulder to see J between a couple of zombies. Mind it was dark so vision was limited, I only recognized him by glimpsing his shirt in the little light streaks there were.
So I end up running after him to try and save his butt.
We finally make it out alive, and luckily neither of us get the red buzzer at the gate.
The conversation that followed:
Me: I thought I told you not to leave me!
J: I wanted to see if I could sidestep them!
Me: YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO STAY WITH THE PERSON WHO HAS THE GUN. I HAVE THE GUN!!!
J: I was way too fast for them anyway.
Me: when the apocalypse comes, you are NOT on my team.

:happy::happy:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Lol, my word isn't absolute, or anything; this wasn't really the scenario that came to mind when I saw your post. ^^; I would give her the option of what she wants to do, given the situation. If she decides to let the wife know, she doesn't necessarily have to make it up close and personal-she could do it anonymously, though face-to-face is usually better, since it would show the wife that your friend is being sincere. There is no reason for your friend to be blamed in this situation-the wife would have to be a complete idiot to say that it's her fault, since she didn't know the guy was married until they met. :/ On top of that, he's responsible for his own actions.

However, it is also not her responsibility to inform the wife; it's a sticky situation, so if she opts not to get involved, I wouldn't blame her-hopefully the wife does figure it out on her own, or perhaps already suspects it.

She definitely made the right choice in backing away from him, so major kudos to her, there. :)
I'll tell her that too. I didn't think of her doing it anonymously. I think she still has the facebook messages and maybe texts, so I guess she could use those for proof. She's still a little shocked over the whole thing though. So I don't know what choice she'll make.

I know it's silly, but I know wives who do blame the other woman, even when she had no idea the guy was married, or tells the guy to leave her alone when she fnds out. Some women are just that desparate to blame anyone else but the cheating husband. I don't want my friend being stalked by a bitter wife or something like that when it's not her fault.

Yep, she backed away as soon as she left the dinner and rang me feeling shocked. She knows what it's like to have a cheating father, so she didn't want to be the excuse for another dad doing the same thing. Personally, I think if that guy feels so trapped by the wife and family life, he'll find any way to do it regardless of my friend. I just feel sorry for her being involved briefly, the wife, and for the children. It's a really sticky situation.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
4518643_f520.jpg

A psychiatrist is a fellow who asks you a lot of expensive questions your wife asks for nothing. -Joey Adams

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Goddamn it, Phenex! Let Forneus do the talking, for a change!

Seriously, why are you taking up so much of the story with your issues? How am I supposed to flesh out your long-time friend, if you're constantly nagging me? -_-

No, no...it's okay, you can still be as big of an a-hole as you want to Gwen...for now. Ease up a bit, though; she's just a kid...

...I still maintain I'm not crazy. :cool:

Top Bottom