• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

KRSkull

CT: I am not sure which is creepier

this
large.gif

this
large.gif

or this
The_Lone_Ranger._Its_not_really_morbid_93a682_4890773.gif

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This may be a little controversial but..... I don't think I'd ever settle just for a role as a kindergarten teacher. I know so many support workers who have continued their studies and reclined their roles as special eds to have a more stable, higher pay job as kindy teachers. I know so many special eds who quit because they couldn't cope with the 'small' pay versus getting punched, kicked, spat at and bitten by their care cases.
But my cc is away this week so I'm wandering about kindy, hanging out and teaching the other kids but really I was bored out of my friggin mind. I think I'm too accustomed to challenging kids so the normal kids are just.... anyway I'll stick to the bunch who have behavioral issues today and carry hot drinks to everyone.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
This may be a little controversial but..... I don't think I'd ever settle just for a role as a kindergarten teacher.
It's like glorified nursery to me. But I know some who love it, and others who do it until a position teaching a higher year group becomes available. It's all up to personal preference I guess. But it wouldn't be for me.

I also don't know if I could work with children/ adolescents with severe disabilities all the time. Volunteering was emotionally and physically draining and that was for a few days a week. Doing it full time would leave me totally zapped of all energy. People who choose to do it for a full time job, hats off to them. It's hard, very hard.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
last night the cattle and a freaking donkey (which I have never seen, just heard) all started freaking out in the dark outside. which was weird. they do sometimes, and it's both kinda funny and annoying to listen to because they just don't quit. then in the morning you've got the seagulls and the crows and their constant "yeeeeeargh yeeeeargh arrrrrr arrrr" shrieking outside the window. I've lived in huge inner cities less noisy than this . . . nature, GTFO, plz. I have a migraine.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
last night the cattle and a freaking donkey (which I have never seen, just heard) all started freaking out in the dark outside. which was weird. they do sometimes, and it's both kinda funny and annoying to listen to because they just don't quit. then in the morning you've got the seagulls and the crows and their constant "yeeeeeargh yeeeeargh arrrrrr arrrr" shrieking outside the window. I've lived in huge inner cities less noisy than this . . . nature, GTFO, plz. I have a migraine.

Sounds like outside my bedroom window....only, you know, minus the startled livestock. :laugh: (I just have nocturnal beasties scare the ever-loving hell out of me when they clamber onto the metal roof of the shed in the middle of the night....f*cking near heart-attack from that).

CT: It's been a productive day for writing. Really happy; might do more, if I can. Also, I forgot just how much I loved old Kung Fu movies. :inlove:

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I also don't know if I could work with children/ adolescents with severe disabilities all the time. Volunteering was emotionally and physically draining and that was for a few days a week. Doing it full time would leave me totally zapped of all energy. People who choose to do it for a full time job, hats off to them. It's hard, very hard.
At least you're better prepared for parenthood than half the nation who aren't in an early childhood education setup. :D

ct: I'm soooo hungrrrryyyyyy.
+ I don't want to do the dishes!
++ I should check on the laundry.
+++I need to finish that chapter now before the long weekend starts
++++HUNGRRRRYYYYYY

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
At least you're better prepared for parenthood than half the nation who aren't in an early childhood education setup. :D
And that is one reason why I could never have my own children. I've got my hands full worrying about and looking after children of other people. :tongue:

Sure, at least I know what I'm getting into, in contrast to a lot of people when it's an accidental pregnancy and they just have to deal with it and make do.
But there are always the 'what ifs' that I factor in to having children, and then it becomes too much of a gamble for me to take, especially as the gamble is about a human life that didn't even ask to be born. I don't know if such big responsibity like that is something I could live with if anything went wrong. I'd have too much guilt and blame myself.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Just a little more than two weeks left...if he actually is making it home by the fifteenth, that is...

Welp, looks like more coffee is in order!

Whoo-hoo! ^^ Congrats to you! *hopeful*

Thinking:
*merrily goes onto Yana Toboso's tuna-thingy**sees a trailer for BB's 3rd season is on it**eagerly clicks it cuz omgdaggerlookssoadorable*
YouTube: "This video is not available in your country."
FFFFFFUUUUU-- *combusts in disappointment* T-T No fair.

+ LOL He'll go with me to buy pet supplies, food, bath stuff, and fabric, but the second I say I want to buy a new flower pot for the kitchen he's like "nope, ask your grandmother". XD *amused*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Whoo-hoo! ^^ Congrats to you! *hopeful*

*Huggles* Thanks! ^^

Thinking:
*merrily goes onto Yana Toboso's tuna-thingy**sees a trailer for BB's 3rd season is on it**eagerly clicks it cuz omgdaggerlookssoadorable*
YouTube: "This video is not available in your country."
FFFFFFUUUUU-- *combusts in disappointment* T-T No fair.

I have no idea if this is one is legit; I remember seeing the trailer a couple of months ago, but I remember nothing about it. O_O Hopefully this is the real deal...though I don't think it's what I remember-bet that one got pulled from youtube :(

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
*Huggles* Thanks! ^^

I have no idea if this is one is legit; I remember seeing the trailer a couple of months ago, but I remember nothing about it. O_O Hopefully this is the real deal...though I don't think it's what I remember-bet that one got pulled from youtube :(

^^ You're welcome.

Hmm...that one looks real (or really well fanmade) to me. The names match up with the actors, anyway. >_> *can't tell for certain since all of the ones she's seen so far say "cannot be shown in your country"*

It's different from the one Toboso posted today, though. Here:

I don't know if you can see the whole thing, but, if you can, I hope it's glorious. *wants to see**will just have to wait**sighs**will just sit here and stare at the little picture thingie for the time being*

Top Bottom