• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
I have been seriously getting some writing done as of late. While scripting up more for Backpackers I've pushed on with a novel that I feel really good about.

The title I'm working with is
"Sovereignty: A Kaiju Anthology"
It is exactly that. Spanning years it builds a legacy for my own original kaiju creation. Past, present, and future. Taking inspiration from things such as Metro 2033, The Descent, The Walking Dead, and of course good ol Toho and their Kaiju lineage. I really think it offers something rather different than just your typical kaiju tale and it won't only focus on a giant battle against it. I feel really good about it.

Also just for fun to give myself more writing practice I have been dabbling in fanfiction. Making the upcoming Batman/Superman movie how it SHOULD be because it's just a train wreck in the making.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Evenin' all!

Today, I finally got my diagnosis and a few questions answered... :unsure:...

Tonight (at the local cinema), there are male strippers performing. Their tour bus/coach is parked at the rear of the cinema, but in front of the job center :lol: (at least they can keep their options open if the show 'bombs' :wink:). Mum asked me if I wanted to go, I said no (because Vergil isn't in it:laugh:) :rolleyes:. Although, I did see three of them and 'wolf-whistled' (louder than I thought I would :laugh:. I tried whistling at Wembley eight years ago and couldn't do it, but now, I can suddenly do it :laugh: ).

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: Going to write and my draw a Final Fantasy 14 fanfic. ^_^ It'll be fun to write and draw since :3 I know how my character is going to look and I have a bunch of stories to write. And then more dcm fanfic. <3

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yeah I was wrong, she's hectic spiritual. The blessed be greeting threw me though.

Ct: I should be writing.

I can see why; I bet a lot of traditional Wiccans would have gotten their noses bent out of joint over that, too (I've had them get on my case about sh*t like that, before-they're obviously not all like that, but well, you know-elitists are everywhere, lol).

Hahaha! I swear, it's all your fault that's constantly stuck in my head; all those times you've posted it on your page.:laugh:

CT: It's been a quiet, yet productive, day; I'm feeling pretty good. :)

Last edited:

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I can see why; I bet a lot of traditional Wiccans would have gotten their noses bent out of joint over that, too (I've had them get on my case about sh*t like that, before-they're obviously not all like that, but well, you know-elitists are everywhere, lol).

Sorry to cut in on your conversation, but it always makes me facepalm when people get annoyed over stuff like that. I mean, I've been Wiccan for twelve years and I don't say "blessed be" to anyone unless I've been told it first. People are allowed to be spiritual as they want. Just because I go to a Baptist church on occasion for my great grandmother, would go to catholic mass if I could find a church, and completely reject some of the basics of my own religion it doesn't make me a bad Wiccan. Maybe a somewhat eclectic one, but anywho. If someone online wants to use parts of another religion in their own faith, more power to them. I don't see what harm it's causing the tradional-ists if someone does. *would poke them if she could**has run into trouble with traditional Wiccans before and so is very "meh" about it all*

Thinking:
I could really go for a cheeseburger right about now. >_>
+ Well computer, if you don't want to look at PMs...too bad. We're behind. So suck it up and let's go get to answering them. I still need to name you, don't I? D:

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I want a gyro, but we don't have any sheep's meat... Is it still a gyro if you use steak? I mean, if you use the cucumber sauce and onions it kinda tastes like a gyro...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I could really go for a cheeseburger right about now. >_>
+ Well computer, if you don't want to look at PMs...too bad. We're behind. So suck it up and let's go get to answering them. I still need to name you, don't I? D:

I could really eat a cheeseburger too.
I named mine Vergil... It's now used it's name as an excuse to do 'Vergil-y things' (raising hell, wanting more power etc)

CT: I swear he looks at me and thinks I'm a certain word beginning with 'R'. He's also jealous... I just don't feel comfortable with him anymore.:cautious: Let's face it, I'm not the person he thought I was, he now see's me through 'ignorant eyes' because that's what he is... ignorant, nasty, cruel etc.

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I named mine Vergil... It's now used it's name as an excuse to do 'Vergil-y things' (raising hell, wanting more power etc)

CT: I swear he looks at me and thinks I'm a certain word beginning with 'R'. He's also jealous... I just don't feel comfortable with him anymore.:cautious: Let's face it, I'm not the person he thought I was, he now see's me through 'ignorant eyes' because that's what he is... ignorant, nasty, cruel etc.

I'm thinking of naming mine Moriarty since it's always causing trouble...or maybe Reaver. >_> LOL XD It appears yours is in character, then. (Still, it really sucks when coms act like that. XP)

*huglz* =( I wish I could give you some advice on how to handle that, but I don't think any of what I'd have to say would be very helpful to you. =( My mum's ex used to pull the jealous card all the time--seemed to think that, just because he was jealous, that meant we'd put life on hold and cater to him--and, when it didn't work...well.... I guess the thing is to keep your chin up. If he starts getting unbearable, remember that it's not your fault, it's his. We're all here for you if/when you need to vent/talk/get cyber hugs and cookies. =)

Thinking:
Half-way through betaing means half-way to regaining my social life!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I must be the only person in the world who felt bad for the "bad guy" monsters in Godzilla. Especially when Femuto got her nest blown up. The sounds she made sounded like she was crying...

KRSkull

CT: It really puzzles me how some people's mind work.

I just red in a local newspaper that a science teacher in an elementary school was found dead. The police said that they found a pack of cigarette, black crayon and a magnifying glass in his pocket.

What puzzles me is that earlier today that teacher held a campaign in school about the danger of smoking. And he also taught a class about the usage of magnifying glass and told them not to use it to burn living things.

Top Bottom