• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have the computer hooked up to the TV. YET I keep looking at the laptop and not the TV! o_O

Also "its new Signature time!" :cool:

Remember the "DMC.org" (I'm looking at my laptop again...) Tubecast?!" I might bring it back!! :eek: (Damn it man! Focus on the TV! The TV!)

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
a few minutes ago: i should get into reading ghost rider. seems like an interesting character

*has conversation with friend about ghost rider history and continuity

now: not really worth it reading ghost rider. i think i'll pass

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I was about to upload my last chap and epilogue onto FF.Net). :banghead::dead:
What?! ALREADY?!?!?
Man, you're a fast writer! :thumbsup:

I'm hoping that my chapter is still in my doc list when I sign in again and that ffn hasn't deleted it yet. I should go do that now....why the heck did my screen just go blank?:eek:

Ooooh look I got rewarded another trophy. I wonder what for?
*looks* member for 6 years.
:facepalm: DOH!!!!!I swear one day I will actually remember my anniversary on the forum. Maybe next year? Lolololololol

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
What?! ALREADY?!?!?
Man, you're a fast writer! :thumbsup:

I am? I blame it on having far too much free-time...or rather, procrastinating on everything else to make time for writing. :laugh:

If I butchered it, you will tell me, right? Right? :nailbiting:

I'm hoping that my chapter is still in my doc list when I sign in again and that ffn hasn't deleted it yet. I should go do that now....why the heck did my screen just go blank?:eek:

*Gasps* You were updating something? *Squee!* I hope your computer behaves itself...and the site didn't delete your doc; that would be brutal. O_O

Ooooh look I got rewarded another trophy. I wonder what for?
*looks* member for 6 years.
:facepalm: DOH!!!!!I swear one day I will actually remember my anniversary on the forum. Maybe next year? Lolololololol

Congrats! ^.^

CT: Hmm...Brotherhood just isn't grabbing me the way the first FMA anime did...though thanks to hitting myself with spoiler alerts, I know there are some interesting things coming up.

It just feels like the pacing is all wrong, and like there's less character development and emotional depth. Maybe I was expecting too much, since I did just finish watching FMA a day beforehand...

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
a few minutes ago: i should get into reading ghost rider. seems like an interesting character

*has conversation with friend about ghost rider history and continuity

now: not really worth it reading ghost rider. i think i'll pass

Reactions: Jak

Dark Drakan

Admin
Lol, couldn't tell you; I never had one. Though from what I've seen, a lot of bachelorette's go out to the bar with their friends wearing cheap costume tiaras and feather boas and stuff, get smashed (usually a lot of people will treat the bachelorette to drinks-which also happens to people who come of age for drinking) and in some cases, the bachelorette and her friends go to a male strip club, or may hire one for a house party. Or so they show you that lastin movies, lol.

Yeah thats pretty much it and pretty much exactly what happened, as well as her being covered in helium filled penis balloons and the stripper was hired to my friends bar. :lol:

She wasnt as hungover yesterday as I was expecting though and overall it was mostly tame, my turn this weekend and can imagine my friends wont be as lenient with me.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Yeah thats pretty much it and pretty much exactly what happened, as well as her being covered in helium filled penis balloons and the stripper was hired to my friends bar. :laugh:

She wasnt as hungover yesterday as I was expecting though and overall it was mostly tame, my turn this weekend and can imagine my friends wont be as lenient with me.

:laugh: Sounds like she had a good time.

Ha, I'm willing to bet your hangover will be legendary, by the time your friends are through with you. Though it's pretty much guaranteed they'll get just as smashed-if not more so (and we all know the strippers are more for them, than for the groom-to-be, lol). Hope you enjoy yourself!

CT: I really want apple pie right now. O_O

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I am? I blame it on having far too much free-time...or rather, procrastinating on everything else to make time for writing. :laugh:

If I butchered it, you will tell me, right? Right? :nailbiting:

*Gasps* You were updating something? *Squee!* I hope your computer behaves itself...and the site didn't delete your doc; that would be brutal. O_O
LOL if you butchered it I probably wouldn't even bother reviewing :hungover:
Three Days Grace has been playing on The Rock here too often. I'm fairly sure it's a sign, and I'm feeling better so I may as well get back to 'work' while it lasts. + I had like 5 days left so I was just in time to save my documents :D

++ I'm super happy I take so long to update sometimes. Rereading the things I've written from three months ago and I'm going :banghead: Thank goodness no one else had to witness that terrible writing. Like seriously.:poop:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
LOL if you butchered it I probably wouldn't even bother reviewing :hungover:
Three Days Grace has been playing on The Rock here too often. I'm fairly sure it's a sign, and I'm feeling better so I may as well get back to 'work' while it lasts. + I had like 5 days left so I was just in time to save my documents :D

++ I'm super happy I take so long to update sometimes. Rereading the things I've written from three months ago and I'm going :banghead: Thank goodness no one else had to witness that terrible writing. Like seriously.:poop:

Lol, that actually comes as a real comfort to me. :laugh: I must have done better than I thought.

And awesome! Glad you were able to salvage it; lol! It probably wasn't anywhere near as bad as you think. I look forward to seeing whichever story you were updating.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
WHOOZAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I feel accomplished. Sort of. I need to write the action chapter.
And then the ending.
And Vergil doesn't like to be kept waiting. :vomit:
.....lol I forgot how much I actually don't like this character. Yikes. He makes my tummy twist.
Or maybe it's just that I want to keep on writing but know I can't because I've got to get x, y and z done and hubby probably won't let me hog his computer all night. :'(

Top Bottom