• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
So today is a day that many adults are disgruntled cause its taxes day or something, at least here in America
I however am not disgruntled for two reasons, One: I'm not an adult so I don't have to deal with taxes and the other woes of living in the real world and more importantly two: Today marks three years of being with my wonderful girlfriend...Bonus for being both of our first relationships, yay

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
More nice weather today. Great to be out in it. I hope this sunshine continues.

It's so cute seeing dads interact with their children. :happy: Just saw one explaining to his toddler about trains and helping him with his juice box. The little guy started bouncing in his buggy with this huge grin on his face. Whoever says men are lazy parents are talking rubbish.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Well, looks like a, "catch up on the latest episode of Supernatural and clean the whole house" kind of day.

Mother Nature also has a sick sense of humour; we more or less had spring weather for two weeks, our snow was entirely gone...and then we got freezing rain and a freak blizzard out of nowhere, yesterday. Luckily, only a dusting remains today, since it's pretty sunny.

Hopefully she sticks to spring, now. I don't mind winter, but geez...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Home! So nice to be home! And...aww, heck. Chores. Nuuuuu!!! D:

+ LOL Dude tried to be all smooth when we drove past his car and do one of those "How you doin'?" nods. It would have been eye-roll worthy if it weren't for his dad (who was driving) giving him this "boy, wtf are you doing?" look. XD Oh, gosh I need to stop laughing.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
So....it's that time of year again where I'm forced to clean out the pantry, and the house for that matter, top to bottom, under, over, behind, in every crack and corner because we have wild mice munching our fondant and cotton wool and noodles packets. Had to trash a lot of stuff. Got the mouse trapped in a box beside me. Thinking of watching videos of cats just to traumatise it a bit more in the hopes it doesn't come back in the house once I let it out in the yard....but also debating keeping it as a pet. Sucks that I threw out my rat cage. Ffs.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Meeting up to choose an outfit for the upcoming wedding. I don't want to go. I can think of better things to do on a sunny day than trudge around boutiques. Ugh...:vomit: It's not like I'm even going to wear any of this ever again anyway. I just don't see the point. It's a waste of my time and my parents' money. :thumbsdown:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
This is why I watch Japanese Power Rangers! (Super Sentai) :thumbsup:
tumblr_n02mf2zAK61qdsraqo1_400.gif

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Why does my throat hurt only on the left side...again?

*Sigh* If it wasn't for the fact that this stopped being a frequent occurrence about a year ago (in which it happened four times within six months) I'd probably go in to get it checked out. Unfortunately, I know what that would entail; a tonsillectomy-or at least half. :/ And right now isn't a good time for that, considering in less than two weeks, it's just going to be the kiddo and I for two months straight.

Also...coffee!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
I'm beginning to think this arc is a little unnecessary.... ._. My mind is warring between: "It's a good break from all the dark stuff and it'll introduce some people for later!" and "um...nothing is happening because the main characters aren't in this arc; you should probably do something." *doesn't know what to do**should probably go with the part of her brain that says to write it anyway and delete it if she must*

+Ohmigod, people. Stop with the following a fic that's complete. Seriously. You ain't getting any more updates on it.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Pretty good seeing everyone again and I totally pigged out at the sushi bar. I REGRET NOTHING!:laugh:
Outfit issue...still not resolved...going to try somewhere else tomorrow. Everything I saw today either looked like cheap tat, had garishly bright colours or horrible and loud patterns...and they call that designer couture....no way am I having any of that commissioned. Waste of my time.:thumbsdown: I think I'll just get some off the rack number and then donate it to charity afterwards.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
+Ohmigod, people. Stop with the following a fic that's complete. Seriously. You ain't getting any more updates on it.

This happens to me a lot, too. O_O I think some of them get the follow option mixed up with "favourite", somehow. I mean, it says complete right there...why do they do it? XD

CT: I'm hungry...but I don't want to cook anything.

Unhealthy microwave food it is! :p

Top Bottom