• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Got a new character! Now I just hope there are some people on here who are still willing to RP... I really want to break her in. If you want to RP with me, then let me know, please!

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
This happens to me a lot, too. O_O I think some of them get the follow option mixed up with "favourite", somehow. I mean, it says complete right there...why do they do it? XD
I put it down to wishful thinking... what's even more frustrating is when they ask or beg or demand an update on an obviously complete fanfic in review. I feel like Gru from despicable me: "no, seriously, it's not gonna happen."

Teeheehee

Ct: I'm being flooded with reviews and follows and favourites *is totally on a writer's high*
Maybe I should wait another 100 days before updating? >~< jk
It's a nice change, though. Usually all I get after not writing for a while is crickets. It's like walking into your house after being away on holiday for a few months and feeling out of place when no one is home to greet you. You kinda wonder if you got the right house or not lol.

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I hate clocking in late while I still have to be at work normal time. >.>
I'm also looking forward to playing with my cousin in Final Fantasy xiv soon. Lol it'll be fun.

And final went back to check my da account a had over 1000 notices. Wow. And good thing to. I'm going to post my fics up maybe on da or ff. Whatever I feel comfortable with. :) hopefully and get something up.
Dante: or you just end up distracted again.
( ̄□ ̄;)

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Got a new character! Now I just hope there are some people on here who are still willing to RP... I really want to break her in. If you want to RP with me, then let me know, please!
Brah, you know i'm always up for an RP. Even when i should be revising for my upcoming exams i'll still be here XD

CT: stayed up till 4AM RPing but i woke up at 12 .... oh my god i'm as lazy as my mother!

Meg

I have a new character I want to try out as well. But I won't have time until the semester ends May 6. Let me know if you still need someone to RP with.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Ct: I'm being flooded with reviews and follows and favourites *is totally on a writer's high*
Maybe I should wait another 100 days before updating? >~< jk
It's a nice change, though. Usually all I get after not writing for a while is crickets. It's like walking into your house after being away on holiday for a few months and feeling out of place when no one is home to greet you. You kinda wonder if you got the right house or not lol.

*Hugs* It's good to hear you're not getting the crickets this time around. I figure when that happens, it's a mixture of the reviewers not realizing it's been updated, moving on to review other fandoms, or taking mini hiatuses from reading fanfics, altogether. I say this because I'm guilty of it. >.< There's a Tales of Symphonia writer I need to catch up with; I love that series, but when I'm on a specific high (or on a specific number of highs) it's hard to focus on one I read awhile back (in which reading a previous chapter or two becomes a necessity, lol).

I think we were all just insanely happy to see you continue. ^^ That, and I think the DMC fandom must be going through one of its peaks, right now. I'll be keeping my eyes open for your next update. ;)

CT: Lozenges, come unto me! I require your assistance!

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I have a new character I want to try out as well. But I won't have time until the semester ends May 6. Let me know if you still need someone to RP with.

I'm always willing to RP, so even if I'm a bit busy I'll probably still want to. ^^;

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've made Easter Eggs on Daz Studio of Credo, Reaver, Dante, Vergil and Nelo *still needs to make one of Rodney from Stargate Atlantis*... talk about a great waste of time...
Something really isn't right with this laptop. The screen flickers every time I try and move a limb on one of my Daz Studio models... it's getting REALLY frustrating...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
What the hell is wrong with FF.net? I'm trying to upload my story and it keeps giving me this error. There's no site maintenance going on so what gives?

I get that every once in a while. Friggen ANNOYING. Like, seriously, FFN?! Seriously. :bored:

Thinking:
Mental note to never let this character run wild again. Took me half a chapter to figure out what the hell he was talking about. x_x

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Going to release the beast.
Check my fb in an hour for the epic video evidence.

I don't know why but I was expecting a MAHOOSIVE Spider... (...Not that the beast you actually released wasn't terrifying enough though... )

CT: It's finally happened, it took a week, but I have finally caught my mum's cold... I say caught, it was more of a 'violation of personal space' (well it is, when it it takes a week to affect me).
When in the heck am I going to find time to download a 9.6GB file (especially at 5mbps)...

Top Bottom