• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm still not feeling good...
I've even stopped doing renders (and other work).
Grief counselling starts Monday, I don't think it's going to work (after all, it's just talking to someone).
Ah well, if mum has got nothing on, I think we'll watch a few episodes of Allo' Allo'.

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
My friend is a silly sausage. We like many others are all aboard the Smash Bros 4 hype train so while we were talking about it earlier today he mentioned the addition of the Phantom move to Zelda's repertoire...somehow he thinks that the addition of that one move will magically give him what he needs to be able to beat me. (I played against him and my GF all night last weekend and won every time)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Last day before the Easter holiday today. I would say it's time for a break, but I have papers to write and my other volunteering position to attend. I just hate being cooped up in the house not doing anything, so this sort of situation works well for me. :thumbsup:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Really enjoyed the last episode of The Wolf Among Us and seem as though I knew very little about the Fables comic series before hand I have enjoyed the game immensely so far and cant wait for next episode. Im still going over the choices and actions of the characters in the last episode in my head and have started another playthrough already.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
This coffee is a little weak...I should've ground more beans, but I didn't want to wake anyone up. O_O Oh well, it'll still do the trick.

I hope that part isn't as rushed as it seemed to be, yesterday. I swear I do more editing than writing. *Rubs temples* I'll worry about it after Aurora's at school; not enough time to focus, right now. *Sigh*

Only a few more episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist to watch...excuse me while I bawl; (if Mustang dies, I actually might, lol).

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Finished for the Easter holiday, lots of excitement, tears and a few tantrums at the school gates; and I've been inundated with all kinds of weird and wonderful things from the children and parents, the most unusual thing being a model spaceship; and then there were the usual bunny and chick drawings, cards and chocolate eggs. :thumbsup:

I wasn't even expecting anything, especially not from the ones I've had to be a little strict with, so it was a really nice surprise. :happy:

EA9Sol

For Sanguinius!
CT: I got myself a nice Black Butler shirt for Hot Topic and wore it to work and a few people liked it. Even though they didn't even know about the anime lol. :3 I need to get more anime stufd D: And started my rough draft of my DMC fanfic. I need to start writeing!! 11

Last edited:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
A little more than halfway done the chapter...but when it's done, I'm going to write the epilogue before uploading either to FF.Net and DA.

In other words, I may or may not be working on this for the rest of the weekend, and possibly into the beginning of next week.

I'm in a really good mood about it, but so, so tired, lately...and a little sad, and possibly worried about the outcome, lol.

:cautious:

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
My G Pops said he bought a 40 dollar NetGear rounter back in the day and it gave us fast Internet. He bought two and those two worked great. I buy a 80 dollar rounter and my Internet lags some times, and/or doesn't load pages on the first try.
80 is more than 40 if I recall so..........WHY THE FLIP AM I HAVING PROBLEMS?! :banghead:

Dark Drakan

Admin
Wonder what sort of state my Fiancee is going to end up tonight as its her Hen Party tonight (might not mean anything to anyone outside UK).

My G Pops said he bought a 40 dollar NetGear rounter back in the day and it gave us fast Internet. He bought two and those two worked great. I buy a 80 dollar rounter and my Internet lags some times, and/or doesn't load pages on the first try.
80 is more than 40 if I recall so..........WHY THE FLIP AM I HAVING PROBLEMS?! :banghead:

Are you using ethernet cable or Wifi?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
My family has a serious issue with doing something before asking. Seriously, woman. You don't have to grope my boobs just to see what necklace I'm wearing. Ask, and I'll take the necklace off so you can see it. >_<

+ First act of Black Butler fic complete, now onto a Grell-rific act two. X3 *really needs to edit so she can start posting it when NaNo's over*

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Wonder what sort of state my Fiancee is going to end up tonight as its her Hen Party tonight (might not mean anything to anyone outside UK).

Is that anything like a Bachelorette party?

My family has a serious issue with doing something before asking. Seriously, woman. You don't have to grope my boobs just to see what necklace I'm wearing. Ask, and I'll take the necklace off so you can see it. >_<

:laugh:

+ First act of Black Butler fic complete, now onto a Grell-rific act two. X3 *really needs to edit so she can start posting it when NaNo's over*

Hmm? Can you post fanfiction to the NaNo site when NaNoWriMo is over? And ooh! Are you posting it to FF.Net?

CT: COFFEE! :inlove:

Edit: Also, now that I've finished watching FMA, I feel inclined to watch the remake, Brotherhood. In the last year alone, I've had a lot more exposure to anime than I had in previous years-meanwhile, the only ones on t.v. here are all the same, regurgitated tropes...

How did I not see half of these, before? O_O

Last edited:
Top Bottom