• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
-The girl I really liked and was planning on making my girlfriend now suddenly pops up with a boyfriend. Did all that talk, flirting, and date stuff not happen? :unsure:

-People in my family are not gonna assist me in getting the car fixed and now I have to figure something out.

-They also decided to berate me yet again over and over just because I tried to talk some sense in to them about my stupid uncle who has a warrant out for his arrest and is causing problems for just about everyone. Sorry, I won't give this pathetic a$$hole any sympathy because he doesn't deserve it. How many times does a person have to f#ck up before something clicks?

-Oh thanks mom for getting rid of my bed at your house. Guess that really just seals the deal about how unwelcomed I am at the house when I go visit.

-Oh yea, my brother is totally justified in being a total a$$ to me even though it was me who got him in school so mom could and them could get off his case. I just saved you from possibly being kicked out yet I am ALWAYS an a$$ like how you put it. Did I not mention how I payed for your goddamn convention tickets it didn't bother even asking you to pay me back. Yet you won't get me a f#cking Subway sandwich for dinner because you won't pay for me.

tumblr_m26u2ai6NX1r6x0bw.gif

^ How I feel about all this.

Then I'm all like
tumblr_ljry6b0sTs1qixleeo1_500.gif

KRSkull

CT: OMG OMG OMG

Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future return in the all new one-hour drama series PHOENIX RISING.
And from what i've heard Writers/producers Judith and Garfield Reeves-Steevens, who created Primeval: New world and were writers/producers on Star Trek: Enterprise, have been brought on to write the one hour drama.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
-The girl I really liked and was planning on making my girlfriend now suddenly pops up with a boyfriend. Did all that talk, flirting, and date stuff not happen? :unsure:

Girls can be total @ssholes at times. If your not interested in me why are you even talking to me?! :banghead: I believe its something I call '"(insert area here: Example, work, school, etc) arm candy." In which a chick simply hang with you so shes not alone. Its cruel really. And we are called the jerks in dating scenes! AT least give me something for my troubles. A hand ____ will do, but nah. (I believe I said too much.....) Also NEVER plan to make a chick yours. Instant fail!

-People in my family are not gonna assist me in getting the car fixed and now I have to figure something out.

What kinda family is this?! :eek:

-They also decided to berate me yet again over and over just because I tried to talk some sense in to them about my stupid uncle who has a warrant out for his arrest and is causing problems for just about everyone. Sorry, I won't give this pathetic a$$hole any sympathy because he doesn't deserve it. How many times does a person have to f#ck up before something clicks?

Crazy. :cautious:

-Oh thanks mom for getting rid of my bed at your house. Guess that really just seals the deal about how unwelcomed I am at the house when I go visit.

Slap her. That's super rude. Whats wrong with your family?! :eek:

-Oh yea, my brother is totally justified in being a total a$$ to me even though it was me who got him in school so mom could and them could get off his case. I just saved you from possibly being kicked out yet I am ALWAYS an a$$ like how you put it. Did I not mention how I payed for your goddamn convention tickets it didn't bother even asking you to pay me back. Yet you won't get me a f#cking Subway sandwich for dinner because you won't pay for me.

What the Fu@k?!:eek:

^ How I feel about all this.

Then I'm all like

Girls can be total @ssholes at times. If your not interested in me why are you even talking to me?! :banghead: I believe its something I call '"(insert area here: Example, work, school, etc) arm candy." In which a chick simply hang with you so shes not alone. Its cruel really. And we are called the jerks in dating scenes! AT least give me something for my troubles. A hand ____ will do, but nah. (I believe I said too much.....) Also NEVER plan to make a chick yours. Instant fail!

What kinda family is this?! :eek:

Crazy. :cautious:

Slap her. That's super rude. Whats wrong with your family?! :eek:

What the Fu@k?!:eek:

I wish I could help, I'm bummed by your problems. I hope it honestly gets better. :wink:

Why am I listening to this song?!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Smart boy, he finally sent out the CDs. Doesn't mean he's getting a good review, but still.

+ Sleepy.
++ Not sure how to make this character more...in character when he's unconscious the first third of the fic. XP

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
That moment when you watched something and you don't have a positive or negative, not even neutral opinion on it. Yup, that happened to me. Just finished watching Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne and I don't know what to think of it.

Samurai Champloo is badass, though.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Guys... guys... guys.

I'm going to sound like a total dick for saying this, but... here it is.

Some girls... a lot of girls actually, purposely flirt with you, get your hopes up, then reject you because...

... it gives them a feeling of power. It puts them in control.

I'm not joking. It gives these types of women a bigger high than sex... or drugs. Yes really.

You can argue with me all you want, but it's plain as day in Chancey's post.

Yes, sometimes she just "isn't into you" because "you don't have what she's looking for" but there are a lot of time where she pretends to be into you, only to change her mind later "just because".

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
The joys of forum-based sites, eh?

@Chancey289 Dude...I don't know how you put up with it. You have my sympathies, dealing with all that garbage. :(
It's an enigma sometimes too but I think I'm dealing with it all better than I would have years ago. I'm really trying to make myself a better person to prove to everyone I'm not just the very angry kid I was when I was going through all that crap. Yea, sure I had to deal with the physical and mental abuse from some family members and basically labeled the black sheep and troublemaker of the family because I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and depression but, I don't want to worry about that stuff anymore.

I'm tired of dwelling on the past and once want to look towards things I can do to better myself in the future. So yea, even though I don't have anyone else trying to make an effort to better themselves I'm trying not to let it get to me. (It is hard though don't get me wrong) Still, I think years ago I would have just been exploding on these people every time something happen. So.....
giphy.gif

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
"Happy to see you" equates with "attempts to maim and snog"? Sounds legit. :thumbsup:

+ Need candy. And junk food. Why do we never have candy or junk food in this house? :bored:

It does with Vergil :laugh:

CT: I can't help but wonder where they got that model of Vergil from. It's exactly the same type of model I had commissioned from someone a few months ago.

I'm a tad scared of uploading my latest work to DA (it's mostly posed nude models) just in case anyone gets offended (it has happened before).

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Glaser - the guy who would keep a synx as a pet, fight in mortal kombat for a laugh, have Satan and his demons as mere backup troops, have a history of god slaying, wages daily wars among worlds, create hundreds of species by mistake and more psychotic than a bloodthirsty psychopath... Better yet I designed him with my own personality.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
At this rate, things could go either way...there's a 50/50 chance of finishing this by tonight.

Those chances will increase, once my source of caffeine is in hand, and provided my distractions remain minimal.

But, you know what they say: the only constant is change...

So by the time I have the alertness I require, there's a good chance I still won't be able to focus, anyway. :laugh:

Top Bottom