• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

ReaperHunter

Follow me to Apex
Premium
I think the universe is against my GF seeing the end of Tales of The Abyss, three weeks in a row I've thought we'd be able to finish with enough time to watch my AMV, three weeks in a row we have not. The suspense is driving her nuts. I love it

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Woohoo! Finally...I was beginning to think I'd never get it done. It's either my subconscious is sad that the story is coming to a close soon, or I'm burned out. :dead:

I think once the 'fic is done, I'll take a couple of weeks to recuperate; I either do the crossover someone asked for by then, or I start an original story all my own.

Hmm, what to do...

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
So. First Sug eats one of mum's prescriptions and has to go get her stomach pumped. And then mum passes out in the parking lot. And I've been sick the last two days. Just...just...fml. Is today over yet? Is this year over yet? *will be happy when God or whoever decides to stop kicking her while she's down*

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Okay, so I loved Smaug. I loved everything about him. But the rest of the movie just blew. I don't think I can justify buying it for those parts, and having to sit through the rest.

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
So. First Sug eats one of mum's prescriptions and has to go get her stomach pumped. And then mum passes out in the parking lot. And I've been sick the last two days. Just...just...fml. Is today over yet? Is this year over yet? *will be happy when God or whoever decides to stop kicking her while she's down*

*Huggles* Sorry to hear you've been having such a rough go lately. Drop me a line if you ever need to get a good rant out of your system, 'kay?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Time to write because the inspirational juices are flowing!

Also why did GARO Zero Black Blood have to be a mini series?! I need more Horror slaying, more Rei awesome-ness!

ze0df0g8.jpg

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Time to write because the inspirational juices are flowing!

Also why did GARO Zero Black Blood have to be a mini series?! I need more Horror slaying, more Rei awesome-ness!

ze0df0g8.jpg

EDIT: Damn the double post curse lives on!

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Well...I guess you could say today has sorted itself out. The hospital got mum's potassium and magnesium levels back into a safe zone and Sug's on some medicine to help her tummy. (And now everyone's got Taco Bell.) *Sigh*

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
The only perk of shopping is sitting down for cake and tea and finding some more art supplies...and maybe those dresses.

Edit: and Mim is still MIA in the shoe shop opposite. I can see her picking up boots. :laugh: I'll have finished eating by the time she's ready to do the same.

Last edited:

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
My Mum just phoned me and has called me back to the home counties to attend a wedding. :vomit:

I think I'll either see if my cooler older cousins are there and sneak out of the reception with them, or take refuge in the children's' room and talk about cartoons or something. :tongue:

Top Bottom