• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Thinking?

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Aaaaaaand the phone is now changed. Let's see who notices. *seriously didn't take this long just to figure out how to do it* ._.

+ So. Curry is slow cooking. Shortbread is...being tempting. I think NaNo's starting off alright. *crosses her fingers*

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
LOL :eek: A fake burglary? How'd you pull that off? *amazed*
It was a bit lame really. Left the front door open and the dining room window, made a mess of the house, and hid the bluray player and PS3. It was quite a lame fake burglary.
It sort of worked. But one of my friends took it a bit too seriously and started crying, while the others realised pretty quickly that it was me messing around.

Today's prank with the toilet roll went well. The three of them were asking where the rolls were when they woke up. I told them soon though because of morning lectures and I didn't want to make them late. :tongue: I'm expecting some form of payback, but it hasn't happened yet.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=51760

This is a announcement for a new Teen Titans graphic novel for the Earth One Imprint. That's for graphic novels rather monthly comics and these are supposed to be "continuity free".

I'm liking the cast and the creator has a good track record. This cast doesn't have characters who are sidekicks since the author pointed out its hard to have them there in a story that doesn't have adult superheroes.

Which makes sense but the teen titans cartoons just used them without acknowledging the adults. So you can do that or just lessen the connection by giving them different names or origins/powers etc.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well I had really weird chest pain with pain in my left shoulder and arm. Felt anxious, heartburn, sweating, short of breath...threw up too. Felt like i had something lodged in my chest that I couldn't shift - according to the symptom checker I had a heart attack.

If so, shouldn't I be a little bit, well, dead?

Made me lol though that my gp cannot see me until tomorrow. Clearly not urgent then...

:cautious:... the other thing that it could be is a simple panic attack (a lot of people describe those symptoms and that's all it is... I've had plenty).
I think if someone has a heart attack, the signs last for about a week (the ECG will still pick up something).
That's pretty terrible (and now typical of the NHS).

CT: Well, I can't put that stuff on DA... naughty, nude-y stuff isn't allowed... although it doesn't seem to stop some people. What's nuts is the people who post stuff censored and it still gets removed.

:meh:

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
^ Completely off topic of me, but I just have to say: Awesome sig. :)

Edit: Ack, Shadow posted at the same time as me, my bad. XD That comment was intended for the Espada. :)

Placido

Yliaster
^ Completely off topic of me, but I just have to say: Awesome sig. :)

Edit: Ack, Shadow posted at the same time as me, my bad. XD That comment was intended for the Espada. :)
Thanks, but mind if I ask which sig you're referring to? I have a bunch that change everytime you refresh the page.....

Last edited:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
:cautious:... the other thing that it could be is a simple panic attack (a lot of people describe those symptoms and that's all it is... I've had plenty).
I think if someone has a heart attack, the signs last for about a week (the ECG will still pick up something).
That's pretty terrible (and now typical of the NHS).
I've never had a panic attack...was wondering if that might have been what it was? A nurse friend of mine said yesterday that it could have been a severe reaction to stress - I'm ok with that theory but it's not like my life has intense periods of stressful events, it's more like a continuous lifestyle of "this is how it is, get on with it" stuff. So why now? I've been in the same stressful situation for almost 4 years now so what's the difference this time?

Ah, I dunno - doctor will be calling in a bit so I'll see what they say. Seriously hope they don't want me to have an angiogram though - sounds horrible.

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAOS!!!

Rebel Dynasty

Creator of Microcosms
Premium
Thanks, but mind if I ask which sig you're referring to? I have a bunch that change everytime you refresh the page.....

Lol, so I've come to realize. :laugh: The one I saw at the time was Ulquiorra in his full form, back somewhat to the screen (likely at the apex above Las Noches where he fights Ichigo).

CT: I really need to buckle down, and try to finish this chapter at least by tomorrow...

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I really don't want to take this bar job. But it seems like whatever power moves the universe is determined to guilt trip and pressure via every which way until I do. Even today and last night there were all these subtle hints, "take it, cause the other place is going under" "I have to have forced holidays, doesn't bode well" and my personal fave, "sorry, but you'll have to, you don't have a choice".

Man, I ****ing hate bar work. -__-

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I've never had a panic attack...was wondering if that might have been what it was? A nurse friend of mine said yesterday that it could have been a severe reaction to stress - I'm ok with that theory but it's not like my life has intense periods of stressful events, it's more like a continuous lifestyle of "this is how it is, get on with it" stuff. So why now? I've been in the same stressful situation for almost 4 years now so what's the difference this time?

Ah, I dunno - doctor will be calling in a bit so I'll see what they say. Seriously hope they don't want me to have an angiogram though - sounds horrible.

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAOS!!!

Thank you. :D

Thinking of getting either Soul Sacrifice, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, or the two Dragon Age games. Argh, such a painful decision to make. :unsure:

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
So gp has no idea what's wrong with me and starting tomorrow there will be a mountain of tests to take.

Woo hoo etc.

Top Bottom